Should TWC be allowed to middleman?

Zikama

28 members have voted

1. 1. Allow them to MM?

• I'm okay with that.
    • No, their threads should be locked/hidden until they're out of TWC.

I hate people like you

Probably because you have TWC?

But that's like the same as saying; You can post links to malicious websites, if people are stupid enough to download a file called goldgenerator.exe it's their own stupidity, but theres still restrictions on links.

It's not really the same, the TWC is a clear warning "HEY DON'T TRADE ME"  all link providers may/may not be trusted and none say "HEY THIS IS A MALICIOUS WEBSITE"

Kind of different.

false

many of people are TWC'ed due to Skype hacks and so forth, so it isn't actually "false" at all, they shouldn't be allowed to, incase of just SAYING that it's back to normal.

nope 

many of people are TWC'ed due to Skype hacks and so forth, so it isn't actually "false" at all, they shouldn't be allowed to, incase of just SAYING that it's back to normal.

never had skype hacked....

ill probably end up getting my self banned or something for saying something stupid here...... so im out 

nope 

never had skype hacked....

You are just jumping to conclusions, that's one of the many examples like other have made here, we're not directing anything at you as a person, so please stop with the ignorance.

But that's like the same as saying; You can post links to malicious websites, if people are stupid enough to download a file called goldgenerator.exe it's their own stupidity, but theres still restrictions on links.

That's not really a good example, if you post a malicious link, you intend to hack someone, but if you are a MM with TWC that doesn't mean you're trying to be malicious