Fruity NMZ

Fruity

2 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

1.) Will i get good xp if i have like 50 attack and train str & def at nmz?

2.) How safe would you guys say this is compared to a sandcrabs bot? The one I have is this below

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/98799-apa-sand-crabs/

Yes you get good exp. I'd say it is better than the sand crab script. Havent tried it personally but I know there are basically no worries with FruityNMZ :) Gl

• Like 1

Very weird, I have infact unlocked all MTD quests.. seeing that I have barrows gloves as wells lmfao. But when I change it to customizable, then it starts. So must be a bug. Aside from that, pretty sick script. 90kr/hr average. I just hope, as others have mentioned, you fix the auto-guzzle after hp regens to 2. Bit of a red flag

2 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

that is insane, have you had any 2 days yet?

I've had one account banned with this. ~Botted it on my work computer, forgot about it multiple times, long story short multiple 24hour+ to 48hour sessions happened before, got banned at 98 strength and like 75 attack, 70 defence. Regardless, that's my fault.

FruityNMZ.php?username=icd753

On 6/1/2018 at 11:54 AM, keldra1993 said:

second account making. maxed the melee of 1 acct a while back 99 atk str def and 84 range 43 pray. this 1 i started at 60/60/60 its currently 80/94/80 will probably max rng too. love the script! 

screenshot_01_06_2018-03_52_54.png

16 hours? How do you not get banned with such sessions? What times are you running it for if I may ask?

13 minutes ago, icd753 said:

I've had one account banned with this. ~Botted it on my work computer, forgot about it multiple times, long story short multiple 24hour+ to 48hour sessions happened before, got banned at 98 strength and like 75 attack, 70 defence. Regardless, that's my fault.

FruityNMZ.php?username=icd753

that made my stomach hurt, so 10 hours every day or 2 would be solid? 

7 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

that made my stomach hurt, so 10 hours every day or 2 would be solid? 

Hypothetically speaking from my experience, yeah 10 hours every 1-2 days is alright, but experiences can vary.

I really don't wanna say it's okay & you get banned. Just because I haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't.

Edited by icd753

10 minutes ago, icd753 said:

Hypothetically speaking from my experience, yeah 10 hours every 1-2 days is alright, but experiences can vary.

I really don't wanna say it's okay & you get banned. Just because I haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't.

Instead of 10 hours every 1-2 days just do 1x dream a day around 3-4 hours which is extremely low risk.

5 hours ago, sillybilly123 said:

why show some awesome gui but the real one is actual garbage

GUI shown is indeed outdated, will update when i get chance.  comparing the The options shown and the options on the new GUI, you'll see there is a number of new features and having the layout as the old would have made one very large frame, thought it be best to split the options up into sections.

5 hours ago, sillybilly123 said:

why show some awesome gui but the real one is actual garbage

GUI shown is indeed outdated, will update when i get chance.  comparing the The options shown and the options on the new GUI, you'll see there is a number of new features and having the layout as the old would have made one very large frame, thought it be best to split the options up into sections.

Hi Fruity! First of all I'd like to say that I've been loving the script so far but today I noticed a little flaw. My blowpipe ran out of scales and the bot ran to the bank and then started opening and closing the bank. I checked the log and it had ran out of scales an hour ago so it must've done it for an hour. I had excess scales and darts in the bank if that makes any difference. Perhaps you can take a look at it? 

Cheers,

blazt