Fruity NMZ

Fruity

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you for report, someone also reported this yesterday. Looking into the issue and seeing what might be causing it. Will let yous know when i pushed update for it

i always set it to do one game and then stop, came back to the error message "you have ran out of coins" but i had jsut put 300k in the coffer??? i came back 30mins later how did it go thru 10 games of dying and going in again lol

3 minutes ago, BurSea said:

@Fruity

Hey love the script but found an odd thing. During one of the Zulrah magic phases when the character is hiding behind a pillar the script pulls out the blowpipe and specs on a snakling. 

Spec on the snakeling is to heal your hp as you are more likely to hit higher on snakelings. Their hp doesnt matter as you still heal for the amount you would have damaged them if they were not 1hp.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, luck or skill said:

i always set it to do one game and then stop, came back to the error message "you have ran out of coins" but i had jsut put 300k in the coffer??? i came back 30mins later how did it go thru 10 games of dying and going in again lol

Not really sure how it would manage that one :thinking: it should be adding +1 dream when you die/enter a dream so not sure how it would manage 10 games

8 minutes ago, BurSea said:

@Fruity

Hey love the script but found an odd thing. During one of the Zulrah magic phases when the character is hiding behind a pillar the script pulls out the blowpipe and specs on a snakling. 

As impensus mentioned, its better to spec on snakelings as they have lower def and HP doesnt matter, also this is NMZ thread :boge: 

47 minutes ago, osbotter1337 said:

Script working great so far.

Got around 50k exp p/h before blowpipe and now with blowpipe i'm getting around 114k exp p/h(86k range, 28k hp).

Running ovl, rockcake, abs pots on 1 def pure (max range gear for 1 def pure).

How much is vlowpipe costing you /hr roughly 

2 hours ago, Impensus said:

How much is vlowpipe costing you /hr roughly 

Full blowpipe is like 4 dreams for me. 4*1.5 = hrs.

Divide 16k scales by hrs = cost per hour

464k per hour @ 174 per scale

Using mith darts, which i didn't add in the calc. It's like 2 runs (8 dreams) when they run out.

Edited by osbotter1337
sum.