Fruity NMZ

Fruity

38 minutes ago, hookahookah said:

Just bought script, works except the idle settings are not working. Just stays still in same position with mouse over rapid heal, no camera movements or anything? What settings should I set it to? Thanks

That's exactly what idling is, it stays afk waiting to flick rapid heal as if you was doing another task. There is no need to move mouse or camera etc as 1. any excess movements appear less afk and 2. if you was doing another task you wouldn't be rotating your camera.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 8:29 AM, CrushedRs said:

the script is broken for me

it walks to the bank, opens it up and does nothing.

i think it has to do with the weapon, it works when i try to use dds/sara sword but not with the toxic staff uncharged

Do you "grab gear" when setting up so the script knows your setup?
Usually if it opens the bank and doesn't do anything it's probably looking for something you don't have. (e.g. selected rock cake with having a rock cake, selected weapon you don't have...) 
Could also be the script just doesn't work with staff of the dead, can't see why it shouldn't but I've never used staff of the dead myself. 

Hey great script so far managed to finish off 99 range on my pure.

I had a quick question does the script support the locator orb from DS2 as a alternative to the rock cake? Drops HP quicker.

I also noticed a small bug with the spec at 100% option. Once you enter NMZ it swings at the first NPC with the gmaul until it dies then specs the next NPC before switching to your main hand and off hand weapons. Not a huge deal, but it looks bot like.

Edited by Predicting12

20 minutes ago, gazlo said:

I don't see the bot use special attack much. Do you need the "spec at 100%" option for it to spec outside of power surge? To me it looks like the bot is too worried about flicking rapid heal to spec ?

Ticking power surge means the bot will special attack whenever a power surge spawns and is used.

Ticking spec at 100% means outside of power surge spawn the script will special attack whenever you have 100%.

31 minutes ago, Predicting12 said:

Hey great script so far managed to finish off 99 range on my pure.

I had a quick question does the script support the locator orb from DS2 as a alternative to the rock cake? Drops HP quicker.

I also noticed a small bug with the spec at 100% option. Once you enter NMZ it swings at the first NPC with the gmaul until it dies then specs the next NPC before switching to your main hand and off hand weapons. Not a huge deal, but it looks bot like.

Rock cake is only thing supported afaik but just use that as there is literally no difference.

• Like 1