Fruity NMZ

Fruity

It just happens when the blowpipe runs out of scales. I've never physically watched it happen but i've come back from being AFK to it being stood south of the chest afk doing nothing because 0% scales.

It could be because I have no extra scales in the bank? In this case, it'd probably be better for the script to auto-log if no scales are detected to replenish the blowpipe?

Edited by siilentalk

1 hour ago, siilentalk said:

It just happens when the blowpipe runs out of scales. I've never physically watched it happen but i've come back from being AFK to it being stood south of the chest afk doing nothing because 0% scales.

It could be because I have no extra scales in the bank? In this case, it'd probably be better for the script to auto-log if no scales are detected to replenish the blowpipe?

yeah it should be stopping the script, will let you know what i find

• Like 1

Hey Fruity Don't know if you know this already but the script gets messed up if you enable world hopping and wont click on a world when it switches to the world selector tab. Also when using Prayers for power surge it wont activate the prayer right away when using a Gmaul causing the script to rapidly switch between special attack and prayer tabs for half the time before it finally clicks the prayer on.

2 hours ago, zarnis said:

Hey Fruity Don't know if you know this already but the script gets messed up if you enable world hopping and wont click on a world when it switches to the world selector tab. Also when using Prayers for power surge it wont activate the prayer right away when using a Gmaul causing the script to rapidly switch between special attack and prayer tabs for half the time before it finally clicks the prayer on.

i use world hopping myself without issue, are you able to provde any logs that might indicate what might be wrong?

For the power surge issue, do you have lags/delay that might be causing issues? will try granite maul in a mo and see if i can replicate the issue

7 minutes ago, Fruity said:

i use world hopping myself without issue, are you able to provde any logs that might indicate what might be wrong?

For the power surge issue, do you have lags/delay that might be causing issues? will try granite maul in a mo and see if i can replicate the issue

the logs don't show anything for the world hopping but it sits on status hoping worlds hovering a world without clicking it ill send you a picture of it in pm other than that ill try and get some logs when it does the special attack but i believe the cause is that it doesn't turn on the prayer right away and just keeps looping the gmaul special attack because its at 100% so it tab flips about 20 times before it actually gets it on sometimes

Just now, zarnis said:

the logs don't show anything for the world hopping but it sits on status hoping worlds hovering a world without clicking it ill send you a picture of it in pm other than that ill try and get some logs when it does the special attack but i believe the cause is that it doesn't turn on the prayer right away and just keeps looping the gmaul special attack because its at 100% so it tab flips about 20 times before it actually gets it on sometimes

thank you, will see whats up

5 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Fruity

noticed an issue,had use pray while speccing, can looked at the comp and it was absolutely going crapy flicking between invetnory and pray tab, like 10 times a second ?

so i just turned pray off when restarting the script

Thank you for report, someone also reported this yesterday. Looking into the issue and seeing what might be causing it. Will let yous know when i pushed update for it

4 minutes ago, osbotter1337 said:

The script fixed my blowpipe, but banked it after. I so saw my char boxing in NMZ LOL. 

Could you check into this?

If you can, could you also please add settings to select when to fix blowpipe or add darts. I don't see it atm.

atm has static if below x darts/scales fill up from bank, detects which darts from the chatbox message when it does its check at the start.

Will see why it banked the blowpipe rather than equipping it though

21 minutes ago, Fruity said:

atm has static if below x darts/scales fill up from bank, detects which darts from the chatbox message when it does its check at the start.

Will see why it banked the blowpipe rather than equipping it though

Alright, i'll wait for the report.

How about a extra option to create an infinite loop?

Run x instances, break y after instances are run -> repeat.

That way it would run all the time until supplies are out. Good idea?

Just now, osbotter1337 said:

Alright, i'll wait for the report.

How about a extra option to create an infinite loop?

Run x instances, break y after instances are run -> repeat.

That way it would run all the time until supplies are out. Good idea?

Would involve creating a custom break handler for the script.

This is on my list of things to do but current not got that much time on hand to do all the testing required. Hopefully i can free up some time soon!