Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

bought this on friday, hasnt much time to test it as i was making money for first members as i did in past 2 days got 3 chars banned, thirst i thought it might be jagex luck to ban me in 16 hour notice, as then i made another 2 which were banned in 13 hours notice... either way i was using antiban on 1 of accounts and wasnt using it on another but both got banned, so my question is... is there anything wrong with the script? becouse my flax spiner is 16 days on flaxspining and still its free script, so did i just wasted my 20$?

bought this on friday, hasnt much time to test it as i was making money for first members as i did in past 2 days got 3 chars banned, thirst i thought it might be jagex luck to ban me in 16 hour notice, as then i made another 2 which were banned in 13 hours notice... either way i was using antiban on 1 of accounts and wasnt using it on another but both got banned, so my question is... is there anything wrong with the script? becouse my flax spiner is 16 days on flaxspining and still its free script, so did i just wasted my 20$?

There isn't anything wrong with the script.

blast furnace has a pretty high bann rate in general..

This due how easy it is to make a fresh account and the profit you can make with only 30 smithing.

I know a lot of people suicide an 1 fresh account for +- 48 hours then collect all gains for profits :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Its just your luck. Ive ran 9 accounts now for about 1 week, 0 bans, diff IP's. Making 400k~ an hour. 12 hours a day.

When weath was on holiday, i ran 20 accounts for all 14 days. Suicide. Made some unreal profit

• Like 2

I used this script for about 7h and got banned with mirror mode, how can I get a refund for this?

Sounds like you need to learn how to bot. My accounts last ~48h at least and I make around 10-12M per account (profit). Refunds are given as OSBot but "I got banned" is not a legitimate reason and using this script you will ALWAYS get banned, sooner or later. But accounts with reqs take 15 mins to make, so who gives a shit? smile.png

http://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/ if you wanna try your luck.

signature.png?user=LeBron

Edited by LeBron

So I dont normaly post, I believe this might be my first post on this forum but hell, this bot deserves it so much, This is a epic bot, khaleesi is a true khaleesi who is happy to talk about possible updates/ideas for the bot, and the bot wokrs flawlessly i got it on the 7th/8 and @Signature, getting 15 hour proggies (how long my bots run for) no issues at all nice and consitant too, Really fking love it!

Edited by GPSwap
  • Like 1

Love this Bot but it should be noted that there is no way in hell to make 1m an hour. Not even on a private world with coal bag and best ores. On main world making steel making about 200k an hour. Figure the most possible now on private world with coal bag is 400-500k an hour.

Ya the last 2 weeks bf went down by quite a bit, will edit the topic title :)

Hopefully it will rise again soon!

So I dont normaly post, I believe this might be my first post on this forum but hell, this bot deserves it so much, This is a epic bot, khaleesi is a true khaleesi who is happy to talk about possible updates/ideas for the bot, and the bot wokrs flawlessly i got it on the 7th/8 and @Signature, getting 15 hour proggies (how long my bots run for) no issues at all nice and consitant too, Really fking love it!

Thx appreciated.

Khaleesi

Bruh do i need put hamer and more things in my inv?

It depends what ur wanting to do, if ur leeching u just need cash (if below 60 smith) if ur going to be stoking you need a spade (30 fm) if ur going to be pumping (30 strength) you dont need anything, if your going to be doing belt (30 agil) you dont need anything, if you are doing pipes (30 crafting) you need a hammer, and if you are cooling bars you need a bucket.

• Like 1

I'm currently setting up 15-20 accounts to suicide with this script. I'll buy the next weekend.

Just wish to know, when you state that on weekends the banrate is lower. What time of the day of saturday do you suggest to start 48h 24/24 botting? May sound as a stupid question but I don't know if I should consider GMT +0 or the USA GMT.

Could be a mistake to use a single proxy IP to all the suicide acc?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Gecko0

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace