Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

yo if i were to get like 15 bots would i be able to run a world private by myself 100% and succed?

also how much does profit /h go up if i get a coal bag? 

Yes, but not very well as bots cannot tell the temperture, when to stop pumping etc.

Depends entirely on how fast the world is. If it's instant bars you'll get a lil over 1k/h bars with 1 agility (ish), with coal bag you'd get close to double that.

Hi, so i just bought this script and it was working fine when i didnt have a coal bag, but i just grinded out for a coal bag to use it for this script. However when i checked the option to use coal bag the script just stands still and completely ignores the bag. It was working perfectly fine when i didnt have the bag and it works fine when i dont check the option to use a coal bag. Please help i love the Khal series scripts they're awesome and work perfectly.

Hi, so i just bought this script and it was working fine when i didnt have a coal bag, but i just grinded out for a coal bag to use it for this script. However when i checked the option to use coal bag the script just stands still and completely ignores the bag. It was working perfectly fine when i didnt have the bag and it works fine when i dont check the option to use a coal bag. Please help i love the Khal series scripts they're awesome and work perfectly.

Hello, make sure the coal bag is in your inventory when you start the script :)

Let me know if you have more issues.

Bot always stands on the right side of the bank chest and spam clicks to run to bank chest

Can you fill in the bug report template provided in the first post?

That way I can adress the issue immediatly :)

Khaleesi

I do start the script with the coal bag in my inventory still just sits there says its filling the bag but it doesnt do anything. I have tried moving the coal bag to all the 28 slots and still nothing, ive tried only using the coalbag nothing else. It just stands still, if i try to fill the bag myself when the scripts started it goes to the conveyer belt puts the first inventory of coal then doesnt empty the bag and stands still on the ramp.

Wow okay, disregard everything i was talking about. I start up the script this morning and its working perfectly fine. Uses the coal bag perfectly. Thank you, great script. Except waferman is right about it going to the right side of the bank.

Another thing i noticed was that the script misses clicking the ramp, goes to the left of it, sits there for a couple seconds then clicks the conveyer belt. Seems very bot-like to me.

I noticed this too on the trial u gave me , Khal.

Also another big and great feature would be that the bots could run a world by itself. So setting up 4 - 5 bots can incredibly speed bars per hour vs the official world of blast furnance.

Other than that , no bans in the 12 hours trials ( botted 8 atleast) , great profit and script keep up the good work , will be purchasing this as soon as possible.

I noticed this too on the trial u gave me , Khal.

Also another big and great feature would be that the bots could run a world by itself. So setting up 4 - 5 bots can incredibly speed bars per hour vs the official world of blast furnance.

Other than that , no bans in the 12 hours trials ( botted 8 atleast) , great profit and script keep up the good work , will be purchasing this as soon as possible.

You can't get banned during the weekends, during the weekdays, its almost insta-ban.

Just received information via the Runescape stream that there will be a mass ban wave occuring this week as Mod Ronan and Mod Weath have confirmed they've got a new anti-botting system implemented, which was similar to the bot nuke day (AKA ClusterFlutterer)

So just a brief warning before they release it so you know when to avoid having your bot running.

Mod Weath Devblog: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-ban-wave?oldschool=1

Cya retard.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace