Section for NEW/Recent releases

LeBron

Could we have a little section or something where we can always see what scripts have been released recently? Like for example, Khaleesi released his Caged Ogres script today, how many of you did honestly see it? I 'helped' him make it and I didn't, lol.

This script should've been put under "Combat/Slayer" and also in a special section called 'Recent releases' (one for SDN and one for non-SDN script section) for about two weeks so that nobody ever misses out on new script releases! 

More ppl seeing new scripts > More people buying new scripts > More money for OSBot/Scripters > More scripts > PROFIT

What ya guys think?

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 4

Ooh, where is this posted?

Thanks Novak.

I've already told you about this... Everything works 100% locally, there's a problem with my web file being loaded on the SDN. I have looked into it and there's nothing that could be causing it in the source. I have spoken to Alek and Zach and they can't see what the problem is either...

I've gone ahead and removed @Valkyr's scripts temporarily from the store, I can confirm that he is trying to get it working via the SDN and has been working with the Developers however I will give him another solution to get things kicked off.

Topic Related: Threads come out every week describing the scripts released in that week, thank you for the suggestion ^_^

• Like 1