My Day:

Maldesto

• Administrator

Well today I was just hanging out checking the forums doing a few things on the computer. I get a real bad pain on my side/lower back, it won't go away. It finally stops after about 20 minutes, I think its just a weird cramp. I then proceed to eat lunch and put my dog in his cage so I can take a nap. I go to the bathroom before, only to start peeing blood. It was so scary, I got light headed and wasn't really sure what to do. I called my wife we went to the emergency room. I have a kidney stone and a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). I still haven't passed the stone, they said it was the size of an average pupil. I just had a horrible day, I hope everyone had a bit of a better day than me.

Whats every one up to this weekend?!!?

• Like 2

• Administrator

And I thought I was unlucky with all the hitmarkers on COD today..

Haha, at some point i'd rather have a kidney stone than lose a game in call of duty. Really competitive. 

Oh boy i'd be terrified sad.png

I guess i'm just working hard in prep for my exams after christmas and then later in the summer. 

I got a 3D printer though, it's good fun smile.png

3D printer sounds pretty fun. :)

3D printer u say, can u print beer with it like this 

HAHA

You literately just gave me goosebumps my man

Hope your doing okay now and in the future though. 

Yeah It still hurts, still haven't passed the stone yet. I am relieved that it isn't nothing more serious than this.