Got my license today

Sky

I am very proud of you, congratulations. Be SAFE!

I was told I was very safe.

I got 7 marks tho out of 11 that I could have had.

5 of them were for driving 5 miles below the speed limit on various roads.

1 of them was cause I didn't turn my head before backing up. (I always do it as I back up instead)

and another was cause I didn't stop for 1/2 stop signs, but she said it wasn't my fault because there was something completely blocking the view of the sign, but she still had to mark me because there was no other option.

I was told I was very safe.

I got 7 marks tho out of 11 that I could have had.

5 of them were for driving 5 miles below the speed limit on various roads.

1 of them was cause I didn't turn my head before backing up. (I always do it as I back up instead)

and another was cause I didn't stop for 1/2 stop signs, but she said it wasn't my fault because there was something completely blocking the view of the sign, but she still had to mark me because there was no other option.

You had too many chances, and still got it.

Here, where I live. If you merge one of the following mistakes you did above, then you failed automatic.

Congratulations I guess.

well done, I have failed my theory test 4 times and given up, my little brother has even passed and drives me around. Definitely something I need to get sorted being a bus wanker is no fun tongue.png

How do you fail theory 4 times? I just revised 1 week before the exam for quite a few hours a day and passes easily