You gotta be joking.

Cinnamon

We blame the dev´s for requiring monthly on your and every other scripter´s scripts

can't udnerstand anythign of the last part you said but whatever.

If the devs don't listen/care about us why would we care about the community?

We tried to talk a lot of times, tried to fix a lot of things, Some pll spend sooooo much time in it and they get nothing.

Scripters don't care about the community anymore.

Every script 50% of your time you are working a way around a fail osbot methods.

All I can say is that the Devs are throwing away a great potential.

80% of the scripters gave up to script anymore today, you cna ask Laz for more info about that.

GF Osbot :)

• Like 2

can't udnerstand anythign of the last part you said but whatever.

If the devs don't listen/care about us why would we care about the community?

We tried to talk a lot of times, tried to fix a lot of things, Some pll spend sooooo much time in it and they get nothing.

Scripters don't care about the community anymore.

Every script 50% of your time you are working a way around a fail osbot methods.

All I can say is that the Devs are throwing away a great potential.

80% of the scripters gave up to script anymore today, you cna ask Laz for more info about that.

GF Osbot smile.png

Oh come to thought of it.. Since they won't listen to you why don't you all scripters drop scripting then devs have no other options? :o

Oh come to thought of it.. Since they won't listen to you why don't you all scripters drop scripting then devs have no other options? ohmy.png

It will happen, don't you worry smile.png

BUT scripters may stay because they still make money.

Some will stay, some will go. either way OSBot is nearing its end.

Edited by Precise
  • Like 3

Really, the only way to prevent osbot from dying is to let developers help to make the bot FLAWLESS, and remove the current monthly fees + bring back nice scripts.. I'm sorry, but i rather use another bot instead of paying 3-4$ a month, with a client which still contains a lot of bugs..

• Like 4

If they remove monthly fees without providing an alternative that would allow for REGULAR payments for scripters, then I'm not staying.

Funny how y'all threaten to leave, to where? Oh you mean the even more expensive communities?

Don't mention TB or expect them to be different in the long term, same scenario will happen if they refuse to learn from OSBot's mistakes (they are making the same ones OSBot made at its genesis, but they won't be able to sustain their market model for a whole year like OSBot did, that's just not going to happen).

You have been spoiled by the previous market model.

Around September-December time I was goldfarming like crazy, devs were active on a daily basis, I had plenty of one time payment scripts and I was loving it. I didn't even bother using any competitor bots because I had everything I wanted here. 

Now, I've only bought one script because cba making 10 monthly payments, devs are rarely active, the bot client is detectable, full of errors, and for the first time I've actually begun using other clients for goldfarming because they seem to put more effort into their product.

• Like 2

Who still pays anyway?

zFYTTDL.png

(yes its real)

what+on+earth+is+going+thru+that+womans+

If they remove monthly fees without providing an alternative that would allow for REGULAR payments for scripters, then I'm not staying.

Funny how y'all threaten to leave, to where? Oh you mean the even more expensive communities?

Don't mention TB or expect them to be different in the long term, same scenario will happen if they refuse to learn from OSBot's mistakes (they are making the same ones OSBot made at its genesis, but they won't be able to sustain their market model for a whole year like OSBot did, that's just not going to happen).

You have been spoiled by the previous market model.

i left osbot months ago, i dont play runescape anymore. 

Your point?

that rising the price won't help, if other botting cummmunity's want you to pay 500 dollars per month, that doesnt mean osbot should rise it to 400 per month, they should just make it payable, no matter what other community's do

Edited by The Hero of Time

that rising the price won't help, if other botting cummmunity's want you to pay 500 dollars per month, that doesnt mean osbot should rise it to 400 per month, they should just make it payable, no matter what other community's do

It helps at keeping their scripters.

I'm all for payable, but not at the expense of the script providers.

Dude, who is going to buy the scripts? it won't help the scripters if everyone leaves...facep.gif

Those who know the true value of time in runescape

+

Those who know the value of time invested in writing scripts

Most of you don't realize these values, and I can't blame you for that, mainly because you were spoiled by the previous market and the majority of you guys don' script.

There's no cheaper (long-term) alternative to leave OSBot for. 

Edited by Botrepreneur