You gotta be joking.

Cinnamon

Who's idea was it to implement reoccurring payments to every single script? OSBot, you have one of the biggest communities & best communities, and also the potential to be the best old school bot released, but this was such a mindless decision. If theres a legitimate reason behind this, can someone explain it to me?

Khal Experiments has a more expensive reoccurring than its first time payment, hilarious. 

f5d3e82e77.png

• Like 1

you get a discount because you're VIP, so the store looks like this to most users:

ISCRAzc.png

Next time take a minute to think instead of laughing at someone, especially someone as experienced and gentle as @Khaleesi

either way, it's better then when everything was like $15/month, a few weeks back. This bot still has one of the cheapest script prices anyway

Edited by Apaec

The bot is basically detectable and the script prices are high and people wonder why we went from 3-4k online users daily to 1k.

Scripters can argue saying they need to eat, but it's simple economics. Higher price means less sales while lower price means more sales. They keep pricing it up to try to make up for lost revenue, but that itself is the reason their revenue is dying.

But what do I know? I'm not a scripter.

• Like 4

The bot is basically detectable and the script prices are high and people wonder why we went from 3-4k online users daily to 1k.

Scripters can argue saying they need to eat, but it's simple economics. Higher price means less sales while lower price means more sales. They keep pricing it up to try to make up for lost revenue, but that itself is the reason their revenue is dying.

The main problem is since OSBot was always free to use the whole base was founded on leechers. It still is the most inexpensive bot out there, however people don't see it because their used to getting everything for free.

Its not the most inexpensive, lol.

re-occuring payments are so unappealing... 

• Like 2

Who's idea was it to implement reoccurring payments to every single script? OSBot, you have one of the biggest communities & best communities, and also the potential to be the best old school bot released, but this was such a mindless decision. If theres a legitimate reason behind this, can someone explain it to me?

Khal Experiments has a more expensive reoccurring than its first time payment, hilarious. 

f5d3e82e77.png

everyone raged about this but they did nothing, osbot is dieing

death-is-coming-closer-and-closer.png

Money money money.

Must be funny, in the osbot dev worlddddddd

But what do I know? I'm not a scripter.

Its not the most inexpensive, lol.

re-occuring payments are so unappealing... 

Yeah, it's fucked, I'm never buying a script again, I have spend $50+ on scripts. Not one was monthly, i'll never buy that shit.

It's like someone making home made bikes and selling them, once you buy them you can continue using it. Yet they want to do this shit. 

Blame Osbot, not scripters... If you read the rules we got to release stuff you'll understand wink.png

There to busy digging there own grave at this moment so don't bother asking them anything!

Because it can take over several days to weeks before you get an answer or a fix.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1