Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

Tbh, look at T-bot.

Prices are similar there, and you have to pay for the client.

The only reason you guys are complaining is that the premium scripts on this site used to be exclusively cheap in comparison to other sites. I understand some people's scripts are a little on the pricey side, but please understand the compromise ideals with regards to this situation

Nobody said monthly prices have to be the same price of the script, all they were told is to have a monthly renewal to negate the "Lifetime script" sales point. "Lifetime script" obviously never meant that the scripter will support it until he/she dies, and this was confusing a lot of people resulting in a mountain of chargebacks. 

Swizzbeat had an interesting rule which I might implement, monthly renewals may not be more than 50% of the script's base price.

I bot to level an account not to gold farm. I would pay for a premium script for 1 time.
I'm not going to pay monthly that is just to much.

I'm not botting for goldfarming. I just like to level up an account and play on it myself when I want to.

I wanted a fishing script, 10 dollars and 5 monthly. That is just to much.

From a business perspective this is a terrible choice. A customer would most likely not buy a monthly script when they can get it for one payment elsewhere. Regardless of what new features osbot can offer it can be replicated by competition within a week.

Solution, allow of instance control to the scripter. If someone wants to only use the script on one account at a time price should be much lower, multiple instances higher, etc. Also java is not that complicated. Most scripts take the writer very minimum time and hardly ever require updates. So a script I made in an hour should not be monthly. Only scripts that should be monthly at gold farming ones or ones that can destroy the rs economy. I understand there is bandwidth to be paid for but that's what the membership r,anks are for.

If every single script is monthly... then we shouldn't have to pay for VIP as well. 

So i guess OSbot2 came out for one reason, and one reason only.  To fuck us entirely...

Now we have to re-buy script we already payed for.  And that's not even the worst of it, now its a MONTHLY fee.

I have 5 scripts that i use everyday, if i were to pay monthly for all five i'd be paying 55 usd a month for some scripts that have downtime of almost 30% from time to time.

All i gotta say LMFAO 

Bad choice. Doubt the majority are gonna pay this price lol.. you'd be better off with old prices.

If you think this plan is going to help scripters then good luck with that.. if you want money then stay similar to competitor prices.

I bot to level an account not to gold farm. I would pay for a premium script for 1 time.

I'm not going to pay monthly that is just to much.

I'm not botting for goldfarming. I just like to level up an account and play on it myself when I want to.

I wanted a fishing script, 10 dollars and 5 monthly. That is just to much.

Ahh i didn't know that my apologies xD 

Are you not allowed to increase the price of the first purchase, and decrease the monthly renewing fee.  Like make it 15$ to buy and 4.99 to renew

No we are, and that's what I assumed was going to happen, however there was a clash with pricing so I was forced to raise my renewal fees on a few of my scripts. I for one think the monthly fee should be sub 50% of the initial price.

No we are, and that's what I assumed was going to happen, however there was a clash with pricing so I was forced to raise my renewal fees on a few of my scripts. I for one think the monthly fee should be sub 50% of the initial price.

If any change in price needs to happen, I think this would be best.