Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

His point is how are we suppose to even know if the client works.  They expect us to start paying monthly fees if we cant even check to see if osbot2 works. Because during that free week it wasn't working on bit. 

I wouldn't mind paying monthly for scripts IF the client was completely flawless.

Idea of week was so that you could test the scripts. With the reports they recieved they are and have been working on fixing up the client.

Edited by Apaec

Even though I've nothing to do with this community, this post has gone through multiple botting forums so I thought I'd say my small piece.

The market plan is actually better this way than their previous market, it's far more consistent, healthy & stable. Having a monthly income adds incentive to continue developing scripts. However the prices placed here are just bizarre, to say the least and not to be a douche but this client offers nothing great that many other clients offer and half if not more are offered for free elsewhere.

Your true fault is the fact that you have a person with inexperienced marketing capabilities in large numbers who decides based on personal assumptions, which is definitely not the way to go. You have to do the math, ALOT of the math, prediction only plays the final part. I don't know who your financial adviser  is, but whoever it is, fire him.

What they have done here is embarrassing. They have added a monthly script, were the base price is lower than the monthly renewal.. Not only that but the base price is the same as it was before(Or more or less the same, I don't remember all the prices).

Not only have you delayed OSB2 by months and months but then you expect your community to fall into multiple traps continuously, making them pay for your lazyness.

If you want this market plan to work you must first cut down base price by 33% - 45% of it's original base price and then offer a monthly renewal which is 10% less than base price and offer 3 month package(Not more than 3 months as the scheme drops off alot in the long run) with 20% - 30% less than the base price.

The numbers vary according to the average time usage of a script.

If you have a Gnome Agility course sold for premium, it's average customer usage will be literally, a couple hours. Thus it ought to be sold for 33% less than it's original base price and 20% discounted for long subscription period.

If you have an AIO Slayer script, it's average customer usage will vary from weeks to months, thus it ought to be sold for 45% less than it's original base price, then 10% less for monthly from it's new base price and 30% less than it's new base price for extended subscription time.

• Like 2

Even though I've nothing to do with this community, this post has gone through multiple botting forums so I thought I'd say my small piece.

The market plan is actually better this way than their previous market, it's far more consistent, healthy & stable. Having a monthly income adds incentive to continue developing scripts. However the prices placed here are just bizarre, to say the least and not to be a douche but this client offers nothing great that many other clients offer and half if not more are offered for free elsewhere.

Your true fault is the fact that you have a person with inexperienced marketing capabilities in large numbers who decides based on personal assumptions, which is definitely not the way to go. You have to do the math, ALOT of the math, prediction only plays the final part. I don't know who your financial adviser  is, but whoever it is, fire him.

What they have done here is embarrassing. They have added a monthly script, were the base price is lower than the monthly renewal.. Not only that but the base price is the same as it was before(Or more or less the same, I don't remember all the prices).

Not only have you delayed OSB2 by months and months but then you expect your community to fall into multiple traps continuously, making them pay for your lazyness.

If you want this market plan to work you must first cut down base price by 33% - 45% of it's original base price and then offer a monthly renewal which is 10% less than base price and offer 3 month package(Not more than 3 months as the scheme drops off alot in the long run) with 20% - 30% less than the base price.

If you have a Gnome Agility course sold for premium, it's average customer usage will be literally, a couple hours. Thus it ought to be sold for 33% less than it's original base price and 20% discounted for long subscription period.

If you have an AIO Slayer script, it's average customer usage will vary from weeks to months, thus it ought to be sold for 45% less than it's original base price, then 10% less for monthly from it's new base price and 30% less than it's new base price for extended subscription time.

Some scripts are reasonably priced.

a0fw7gppl3vf89k4ncfuoj34d.552x464x1.jpg

• Like 2