Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

ITT: Few scripters getting confused on who their customer base is.

It's 13-17 year olds for the majority. Not many of them have ways to pay of reoccuring charges.

Not rewarding? Then make more scripts. The burden of profitability was just shifted from scripter whose job it was to make a high quality script, to the customer who gets to hope and pray the script they purchase is worth a fuck.

The one upside is atleast after you get use to this new income, it can be shut the fuck off when your script goes to shit and you stop updating it so yay?

• Like 2

From a business perspective this is a terrible choice. A customer would most likely not buy a monthly script when they can get it for one payment elsewhere. Regardless of what new features osbot can offer it can be replicated by competition within a week.

Solution, allow of instance control to the scripter. If someone wants to only use the script on one account at a time price should be much lower, multiple instances higher, etc. Also java is not that complicated. Most scripts take the writer very minimum time and hardly ever require updates. So a script I made in an hour should not be monthly. Only scripts that should be monthly at gold farming ones or ones that can destroy the rs economy. I understand there is bandwidth to be paid for but that's what the membership r,anks are for.

• Like 1

If every single script is monthly... then we shouldn't have to pay for VIP as well. 

So i guess OSbot2 came out for one reason, and one reason only.  To fuck us entirely...

Now we have to re-buy script we already payed for.  And that's not even the worst of it, now its a MONTHLY fee.

I have 5 scripts that i use everyday, if i were to pay monthly for all five i'd be paying 55 usd a month for some scripts that have downtime of almost 30% from time to time.

All i gotta say LMFAO 

We are setting the price bar a bit higher because the previous market was horrible and not very rewarding for scripters especially longterm-wise.

If demand plummets then I'm sure the prices will be adapted.

Dude good script writers make thousands. IT's only the shitty ones that complain about not making enough. 

Thinking is different than doing, plus overall their still more expensive for the average goldfarmer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you guys on this one. A monthly fee is just stupid and I always supported the idea of instancing instead.

Why are all of you'r scripts monthly fee then o.0 

And a steep monthly fee I might add (same price as the script the first time you buy it) 

So i'd literally have to re-buy this script every month?

Edited by DPSkillaS

How the fuck is still thread still going on. Scripters not getting rewarded enough? Then stop whatever the fuck you're doing and don't do it, that's what you say to us, "hur dur u don't like prices, don't pay for it" 

Same goes to you, "hur dur u don't like prices, don't fucking script"

Make a main payment of 4-12$ or w.e depending on script and charge 1$ monthly, that's an extra 100$ a month from a single script it's popular, you're getting 100$ extra for FREE compared to OSB1. 800$ initial payment and 100$ monthly and you're still complaining? Rofl get a real job then.

/close pls

Edited by Spin3x
  • Like 1

Costs us 8$ a month, but scripters are making about 400-800$ a month depending on sales from a SINGLE script, I don't see how you can say that you can't tone down prices a bit, this is a hobby, not your real job. 

Hahaha did this kid seriously just say we make 400-800?!?!?!

Haha I'm fucking lucky to make $50 in a week...

GFTO with your shit.

Edited by NotoriousPP