A $40 challenge to ALL 'Elite' GFXers!

Catastrophe

You are both to cocky, this is a text competition, so obviously he is better than you.

how am I cocky? I'll admit when someones better than me, but everyone has different skill sets.

Me, with tagging.

Designer, with "text sigs"?

Either way, two totally different styles of work therefore you cannot compare, but him saying he's the best on forums is just an egotistical douchebag thing to say, and also very un-true. 

• Like 1

How is it an egotistical douchebag thing to say? It's true. If you're better than everyone else at something, and you say it, it does not make you a douche. The only reason you would take offense to that statement is if you're insecure about your own abilities.

Also Maldesto lol, I don't think you should be comment on anything related to egos. You spend a pretty great deal amount of time letting everyone know "power" (Given to you by the developers) on a runescape botting forum lol

• Like 1

how am I cocky? I'll admit when someones better than me, but everyone has different skill sets.

Me, with tagging.

Designer, with "text sigs"?

Either way, two totally different styles of work therefore you cannot compare, but him saying he's the best on forums is just an egotistical douchebag thing to say, and also very un-true. 

You know me better than that, and you know how much respect I have towards you.

Me claiming to be the best was a joke in a first place and catastrophe and I used it to drive you all artists to participate and deliver Catastrophe the best quality work he wants. And seems like it´s working.

It´s true we can´t compare tags with typography, and even with typography I suck and hate doing them.

• Like 2

People who have no actual experience in graphics can't really judge who is better because they have no knowledge of all the different aspects and are not active in the world of designing. @Designer and are both good artists but there's no way to compare them as they are both good in different aspects of graphic design. So let's just cut the crap and focus on the competition.

• Like 3

You know me better than that, and you know how much respect I have towards you.

Me claiming to be the best was a joke in a first place and catastrophe and I used it to drive you all artists to participate and deliver Catastrophe the best quality work he wants. And seems like it´s working.

It´s true we can´t compare tags with typography, and even with typography I suck and hate doing them.

Oh.

Sorry.

I'm dumb

leaving this topic now cause now I look like the douchebag

bye

:(

• Like 1