My Resignation.

Gilgad

Today's the day of my resignation. I just have too much crap IRL at the moment and i'm lagging behind the other staff.

Dad's been going through cancer for about a month now, parents have been in the middle of their relationship, mid divorce then loving each other etc for like 3 months, I only get 1 day off a week which is saturday and every other day i'm out from 7 am - 8/12 PM.

Basically at the moment my dads going through Kimo and Radiation, he has a 60% chance of living and needs to quit smoking, if he doesn't he'll die, he's got mental disabilities already so the family has to rotate between meetings, theres about 20 a week and they're 3 hours long each.

So yea, just can't keep up and I don't want to drag down the staff team at the moment, sorry guys.

I'll be back around June 5th, my dads treatment will be done and assessments over, i'll be more free.

Omg so sad to hear :o it's tough man having been in your situation to the t, my prayers and best wishes are with you and I seriously hope God willing your dad recovers and your parents sort things out.

You were a fantastic moderator and it's sad to see you resign but on behalf of all of OSBot community all the best till your return <3

Edited by Divinity
  • Like 1