[March] Staff Feedback

Maldesto

You forget that Goldengates also left for the other client donated over there and realized it was junk and came back. 

I know this is like 12 days late but:

I'm not the only one to donate. @Mikasa donated, and is now Super. @Smart was admin over there, and is now Super, @Raflesia was admin over there, and is now Admin, @Master Chief was admin over there, and iirc was promoted when he came back before getting banned. 

I'm not trying to argue but I'm just letting you know that's not a 'fair' reason.

Edited by Pain
  • Like 2

I understand where you're coming from.

I was told that we could do it to the best that our power allowed us to. If needed, a Super Moderator+ can easily be reached now-a-days to issue an IP ban within a reasonable time period.

In regards to @Gilgad, perhaps that needs to be clarified. That is not what I was told and I will definitely need to make sure of it before continuing. I have not been told that what I've been doing thus far has been incorrect, so I guess it's just a natural habit for me to keep going, however I don't want to be under a false impression as well. happy.png

From what I've seen, you guys are doing fine on the disputes themselves :P, it's just the banning that is cause for concern; since anyone found guilty of scamming needs an immediate IP ban (even if it's only temporary) to prevent more members falling victim to them.

• Like 1

I'm not the only one to donate. @Mikasa donated, and is now Super. @Smart was admin over there, and is now Super, @Raflesia was admin over there, and is now Admin, @Master Chief was admin over there, and iirc was promoted when he came back before getting banned.

I'm not trying to argue but I'm just letting you know that's not a 'fair' reason.

Yeah, I had high hopes, but was let down. I never officially left though :o

Have you attempted to submit a mod application recently?

It could have been worst lol.

You could have been simply registering and got given Super, and then ratted out by one of the members so it was either resign with pride or get demoted after how many months of voluntary work >.>

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, and on the subjects of trial mods being able to handle disputes -

They can do them as long as they stay within their power and if the situation is beyond their ability they must alert one of us (Super Moderators/Administrators) as soon as possible so that we can assist them with the dispute. Everyone has to start somewhere and we're watching over them in every circumstance to make sure their judgement is not flawed in any way. This provides practice for them and also allows the maturity of experience in that area.

Hopefully that clears things up, if you have anymore questions let me know. happy.png

• Like 1

• Administrator

From what I've seen, you guys are doing fine on the disputes themselves tongue.png, it's just the banning that is cause for concern; since anyone found guilty of scamming needs an immediate IP ban (even if it's only temporary) to prevent more members falling victim to them.

The trials and gilgad do a wonderful job if anyone receives a ban and needs ip'd they come to us immediately. 

• 2 weeks later...