testing out bot busting.

ershnip

I think age of the account matters... I'm currently booting on a 13 year old account. No problems. I'm always baby sitting and chatting, sometimes i pause the bot and manually skill etc.. Im ready to take the gamble cz if it weren't for bots I wouldn't play again lol. I played legit for years and years and cba to level up again. 

and without a shadow of a doubt they can detect the client because back in 2004 or so, everyone was using a third party client called swiftswitch or something.. with clan channels and easy world change etc. Jagex made it not permissible to use a third party client and were banning people for using it. 

a good tip i would have is to "interact with the community". play mini games from time to time.. post on the RS forums so you're on the highscores, etc, etc. 

Edited by blackskull19

• 1 month later...

guys seriously i know exactly why u getting banned on newly made accounts, look, if u got banned before DONT go bot again on the same fucking IP thats just dumb?! It works like that on everything, I have been botting for many years (single account) and no bans at all, and sometimes i even botted 4 days in a row.. Just find a way to change your ip and make it look like u just joined RS then go bot and i will guarentee that u wont get banned