testing out bot busting.

ershnip

i think its all about being reported i think if you are reported more then once... then you  get banned. I  just got banned again on my 4th account a day after my 3 wcers were banned.... im thinking my ip is flagged?

i don't think that has something to do with reports.

Go pking, staking or waterer. you will get a rage report :D

• 2 weeks later...

If you bought something like wc that is popular, on an account whose total level is sub 200 you will be probably banned.  Spend a few days getting like 500 total, do some quests, and you will be fine. That's what I did and i've been botting fishing for a longgggggg time and I bot like 24/7 with regular breaks.  

When they see a level 3 that is only leveling 1 stat, has done no quests, you are setting yourself up for a ban.

• 4 weeks later...

You sure they can't just track similar movements the bot does or better yet how we can get on rs by using osbot jar? I think these 2 options would make it easier for them to just ban ppl. 

I remember back in main rs like few years ago i got my account maxed doing piss xp ways like training mage on lumby dummies when iwas f2p to get 99 mage 20 hours  a day, not one ban. Even when someone filmed me at sorcerer garden getting stuck mind i was maxed lv there while everyone else was3, still not banned,

I have botted a max cape in rs3 lol but when i botted less than 1 week in oldschool i got permed on the acc

The ONLY successful way I've found to never be banned on 07 is pretty much the simplest way too:

Bot ONLY past 12 am GMT and for around 8 hours, no matter how tempting it is to go past that.

I botted 2 days at a remote area that no one visits and was fine. The ONE day that I decided to bot over-night, which is when Jmods are most frequent in my time zone, I got banned.

They usually ban around 3-8 AM PCT. 

The 8 days I've been botting fine have all been during 4 PM-12 AM PCT, which is about 12 - 8 AM in Cambridge where most of the Jmods are so they're usually sleeping during those times. Luckily I live in California and get off school at 3 PM which is perfect for bot running.

Happy botting!

P.S: I also play with the settings "Player info" on and use a lowly populated US world.

Edited by Revert
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The ONLY successful way I've found to never be banned on 07 is pretty much the simplest way too:

Bot ONLY past 12 am GMT and for around 8 hours, no matter how tempting it is to go past that.

I botted 2 days at a remote area that no one visits and was fine. The ONE day that I decided to bot over-night, which is when Jmods are most frequent in my time zone, I got banned.

They usually ban around 3-8 AM PCT. 

The 8 days I've been botting fine have all been during 4 PM-12 AM PCT, which is about 12 - 8 AM in Cambridge where most of the Jmods are so they're usually sleeping during those times. Luckily I live in California and get off school at 3 PM which is perfect for bot running.

Happy botting!

P.S: I also play with the settings "Player info" on and use a lowly populated US world.

Are you still not getting banned with this method?

Are you still not getting banned with this method?

Yup, it's working perfectly. I've even been botting more. The only time they are actively banning is around 3:30 AM PCT and around 6-8 AM PCT, other than those times I've been running 100% clear non-stop. 3:30 PM - 12:30 AM PCT is when I usually bot and even after 10 days of that post I still haven't got banned that way.

Edited by Revert

Yup, it's working perfectly. I've even been botting more. The only time they are actively banning is around 3:30 AM PCT and around 6-8 AM PCT, other than those times I've been running 100% clear non-stop. 3:30 PM - 12:30 AM PCT is when I usually bot and even after 10 days of that post I still haven't got banned that way.

what do you bot, do you goldfarm? or what