testing out bot busting.

ershnip

but i've heard some people banned from like 3hours thats scary

this account was banned in four hours after creation (bot bust)

bot bust is 2 days?

does rs 07 have desktop version like main rs if u dont want to play on site?

two days then perma ban. and yes but you have to do something special for the 07 home client

bot bust is 2 days?

two days then perma ban. and yes but you have to do something special for the 07 home client

oh if they didnt have a desktop my guess would be they can just trace where u played rs from. My only question is since i've used to bot on my account b4 do i risk getting my bros maxed account banned or no

bot bust is 2 days?

oh if they didnt have a desktop my guess would be they can just trace where u played rs from. My only question is since i've used to bot on my account b4 do i risk getting my bros maxed account banned or no

yes . i never botted on m old main for 07 or transferred botted items/gold. i got banned on like 4-5 pures and he was banned for goldfarming 5 offences in one day

bot bust is 2 days?

yes . i never botted on m old main for 07 or transferred botted items/gold. i got banned on like 4-5 pures and he was banned for goldfarming 5 offences in one day

that sucks. I was at area where i saw a guy with over 25m xp in hunter no other skills and he;s not banned so weird.

bot bust is 2 days?

that sucks. I was at area where i saw a guy with over 25m xp in hunter no other skills and he;s not banned so weird.

it really depends on the person. i mean they had a #1 woodcutter. he is banned now though. mostly private scripts are more of the undetectable ones in my opinon.

I had a weird thing happening today to my account while not being sure as to how it ultimately got banned.

Was actually NOT botting at caged ogres with my iron knives and my cannon for around 1.5 hours, then all of a sudden a dc and i cant log back in no more.

Got a 48 hour / 2 day ban for this and they said the offended rule was "Bot Busting" as well..

I had a weird thing happening today to my account while not being sure as to how it ultimately got banned.

Was actually NOT botting at caged ogres with my iron knives and my cannon for around 1.5 hours, then all of a sudden a dc and i cant log back in no more.

Got a 48 hour / 2 day ban for this and they said the offended rule was "Bot Busting" as well..

If you read the terms and conditions . jagex can terminate any account they please for no reason. if you didnt bot then this applies

I got bot busted banned while training agility at the barb course on a free script, this was my first ban (only 2 days) on any of my accounts so my ip wasn't flagged or any of that shit, I was baby-sitting my account as I was playing RuneScape on my main legit, while the bot was in the corner of my screen, there was no one else in the area, but about 10-20 mins before I got dc'ed and banned I got a maze random, and it completed it with about 40% reward left. SO Im guessing the bot busts are either invisible j-mods or something to do with randoms.

I've been botting on 9 accounts woodcutting for 2 days straight so far, and haven't received a ban. I'd definitely say go for writing private scripts. It's what I did because none of the scripts suited my wants, and I already had a fairly decent background in Java. My scripts act exactly how I would act though, and they don't just follow the same pattern. I've also gotten them to have conversations in my clan chat as well as trade items between each other periodically and world hop to make it seem more legit.

I got bot busted banned while training agility at the barb course on a free script, this was my first ban (only 2 days) on any of my accounts so my ip wasn't flagged or any of that shit, I was baby-sitting my account as I was playing RuneScape on my main legit, while the bot was in the corner of my screen, there was no one else in the area, but about 10-20 mins before I got dc'ed and banned I got a maze random, and it completed it with about 40% reward left. SO Im guessing the bot busts are either invisible j-mods or something to do with randoms.

I only got a mysterious box random and a dwarf one. i dont know what they are doing either lol

What if a mod see what you're doing lets say you're fighting something and they make their characters id the same as the thing you're fighting. So when your program attacks the mod thinking its the monster they catch you as a normal player can't see an invisible person....

and don't forget the owner that made rsbuddy, which i was originally from works for jagex now...so i'm sure he gave them easy ways to detect bots.

Edited by darkharp