testing out bot busting.

ershnip

Idk, i believe it's botting more than one account and seeing mass accounts on one IP, my main was botting yaks constantly and was going good, (that was only account botted at the time) and then i got x2 accounts on fishing, then boom, all 3 banned....

well, it's hard to say, but im botting on a new account now lol. stick to one peeps (Y)

• Like 1

Idk, i believe it's botting more than one account and seeing mass accounts on one IP, my main was botting yaks constantly and was going good, (that was only account botted at the time) and then i got x2 accounts on fishing, then boom, all 3 banned....

well, it's hard to say, but im botting on a new account now lol. stick to one peeps (Y)

i would agree :)

I've botted in both highly populated areas, and areas where literally no-one will go. While I can say the hours may have been a little much, running them for about 11 a day with breaks, I also feel like it has to do with the clients injection. By no means an expert, but I think once its all said and done, alot of being banned or not banned is in reasonable hours, and frankly a little luck.

• 2 weeks later...

So theres plenty of people in here who say that it is the spot where you bot which causes a ban rate. In some point i think its true when i read all the posts from the other people in here but then I can't find a solution, I've been botting ranging guild closely to 99 ( 3 days away from it ) and I'm not even banned (:

And the ranging guild is a much botted area so i can't get a clear vision of this..

i think its all about being reported i think if you are reported more then once... then you  get banned. I  just got banned again on my 4th account a day after my 3 wcers were banned.... im thinking my ip is flagged?

has 0 to do with reports, if you think that you've prob been banned on rs3 before cos reporting actually works on rs3