testing out bot busting.

ershnip

made a fresh account yesterday. botted 4 hours today watching it the whole time. bot bust has nothing to do with mods talking to you or randoms etc. i had 2 randoms. bot ran for a few hours then just dced. So i can honestly say idk whats up with these.

i will be doing further tests as i get more money  :) 

Edited by ershnip
  • Like 1

i think its all about being reported i think if you are reported more then once... then you  get banned. I  just got banned again on my 4th account a day after my 3 wcers were banned.... im thinking my ip is flagged?

Nope, I wanted to test out the bans so I created an account awhile ago & botted chickens on it for a few weeks, during these weeks me and three of my other friends reported the account, and it's still not banned. Report's don't matter for macroing I don't think.

You sure they can't just track similar movements the bot does or better yet how we can get on rs by using osbot jar? I think these 2 options would make it easier for them to just ban ppl. 

I remember back in main rs like few years ago i got my account maxed doing piss xp ways like training mage on lumby dummies when iwas f2p to get 99 mage 20 hours  a day, not one ban. Even when someone filmed me at sorcerer garden getting stuck mind i was maxed lv there while everyone else was3, still not banned,

the answer to this question is. 

jagex has some areas where the ban rate is higher compared to others..

yesterday i had 4 accounts logged on botting.

2 were fighting in al kharid, and other green drags, booom.. dced and the 2 bots in kharid banned.. and my other still running.. 

and trust me on the green drag i have been reported many many many times... lol 

i was botting in a location where not one player in hours even passed me lol so location was definitely  not a hot spot

Then it's either they see the bot does similar movements or they have way of seeing where you played rs on like osbot jar. Now the second idea would be scary

ya man, there are so many dif ways they can. i just proved randoms and invisible j mods arent the reason every time