testing out bot busting.

ershnip

lol botting needs some advancement. regardless of these "unbannable botters" they are beating our ass.

No bot is unbannable.

But a good experiment, different scripts have higher ban rates smile.png

that should be know by every botter lol. i botted a 10 level away maxed account pre eoc lol so im no stranger to the botting scene. I just tested this out as like an experiment :)

It's sad to see that bots are so easily bannable now... The one time I actually put 100$ into my Runescape career other than P2P's the whole scene turns to "poo". Oh well, hopefully my money goes well with the release of OSBOT2

:) i used to own 350$ of ibot software before they got shut down. they did step up their game for any bot out.

Um... or just don't be retarded about botting. Bot like a normal character plays. 8 Hours a day max. I know 20 hours is tempting... But damn dude, no bans here. On my last account too, so I'm bein super careful

bro this was a fresh account for the soul purpose to test out botbusting. the account was made and used for botting 4 hours and bot busted. so 20 hours was not a factor in this experiment