I'm trying to turn some packages into jar files so I can use them but I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

TorRS

No matter what I found online didn't work, I tried exporting as jar and runnable jars, and I even switched from Eclipse to IntelliJ and played around with the artifacts without success.

In the script, everything looks alright but when I run the script I get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

Would appreciate some help and guidance,

Yes, the script part works fine but when i try to turn one of my classes into a jar file and import them in another project it wont work

If they are in the same project everything works as intended but the moment i try to export the class as a jar and import it and do everything the same it wont work and i get the error
Ex code:
Main class:

@ScriptManifest(author = "Me", name = "example", info = "", version = 1, logo = "")
public class Main extends Script {

@Override
    public int onLoop() {

Printer.testPrint(this);

return 1000;
    }
}

Another class that I'm trying to turn into a jar file for the purpose of making it easier to implement in all of my scripts:

import org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider;

public class Printer {
    public static void testPrint(MethodProvider mp){
        mp.log("Hello world");
    }
}

9 hours ago, TorRS said:

Yes, the script part works fine but when i try to turn one of my classes into a jar file and import them in another project it wont work

If they are in the same project everything works as intended but the moment i try to export the class as a jar and import it and do everything the same it wont work and i get the error
Ex code:
Main class:

@ScriptManifest(author = "Me", name = "example", info = "", version = 1, logo = "")
public class Main extends Script {

@Override
    public int onLoop() {

Printer.testPrint(this);

return 1000;
    }
}

Another class that I'm trying to turn into a jar file for the purpose of making it easier to implement in all of my scripts:

import org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider;

public class Printer {
    public static void testPrint(MethodProvider mp){
        mp.log("Hello world");
    }
}

as far as I know you can't use jar files as dependency on OSBot as it does not read them when starting a script.
When developing on the OSBot SDN we do have a dependency package which we can access from every script on that repo

Edited by Khaleesi

Do you have any suggestions on how to approach this problem, the only other thing I can think of currently is just copy-pasting the code from script to script and I'm trying to avoid that.

I would prefer if I was able to change it once and be able to import it in all the scripts.

Thanks again for the responses guys :)

13 hours ago, TorRS said:

Do you have any suggestions on how to approach this problem, the only other thing I can think of currently is just copy-pasting the code from script to script and I'm trying to avoid that.

I would prefer if I was able to change it once and be able to import it in all the scripts.

Thanks again for the responses guys :)

Are you outing the dependency into the compiled jar?