Bottinghub information

Maldesto

• Administrator

Hello,

Just an FYI for anyone who uses bh, Token, eagle, khaleesi, czar no longer work with bh and have no affliation with bh. None of our scripters or developers will write or fix anything for botting hub anymore.  We have released our own manager. Everything that is "broke" on bh is broke because they can't get the qualified people to fix it. 

We will not at the moment put a stop to bh, feel free to use if you want, but that is at your own risk. 

Account creation, appeal, unlocker, all in development.

Below is a link to our guide and store products. 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/177930-osbot-bot-manager-the-complete-guide/

• Like 2
  • Heart 7

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Alakazizam said:

Yours is definitely more user friendly. Only issue I have is coming home to all my accounts locked up from either a proxy error or it thinking I don't have vip. Once this is sorted, I'm 100% dropping bh lol

Could you post more info regarding proxy error?

22 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Could you post more info regarding proxy error?

It happens sometimes when it takes too long to connect. I believe it's a bandwidth issue from all my accounts coming up and trying to connect at once. the bh manager staggers them out a bit when starting them up and it helps a lot as far as that and cpu usage goes. When this error comes through it doesn't even close when its sceduled to close and just remains locked up until I manually reset the account. I have a lot of accounts working together so missing a scheduled meet up can be a big wrench in operations. I'm really hoping that it gets sorted because I'd love to ditch the bh manager, its clunky to set up and make changes and I've never had any sort of luck reaching out for support. Dude just gets snappy with me lol

• Like 1