Ban waves?

lukazas

14 hours ago, bobdough said:

definitely not, Khal has much more anti-ban baked in

Lol anti-ban.

Anyways, same old same old. Jagex does these client sweeps from time to time. Next they'll target other clients and finally high level content being run on plugins and shit. 

Welcome to botting osrs.

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

Im using stealth and new mouse no vpn  mode ban wave ? No for me botting a lvl 3 fresh from tutorial agility and its still going on .. ? And motherload mine is on for weeks almost 99 botted and got a pet too still working.. think u need to break more ? The motherload got a temp ban also and still no ban ..IMG-0996.jpgIMG-0837.jpgIMG-0937.jpgupdate with date see botton of taskbar 

IMG-1001.jpg

Edited by nolifebotter
Made a edit
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, nolifebotter said:

我正在使用隐形和新鼠标没有 vpn 模式禁止波?对我来说不是刚从教程敏捷中获得了一个 3 级机器人并且它还在继续..?我的 motherload 我已经运行了将近 99 个星期,并且有一只宠物还在工作..认为你需要打破更多?motherload 也有一个临时禁令,但仍然没有禁令..更新日期见任务栏底部  IMG-0996.jpgIMG-0837.jpgIMG-0937.jpg

IMG-1001.jpg

1 minute ago, toxic0831 said:

Posted Monday at 10:38 PM

You wont regret it amazing script still going on 

On 5/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, bobdough said:

banned as well, i think CZAR scripts are more likely to get banned i should have stuck with Khal

Definitely not IMO

For reference about 20-30/50 of my GOTR accounts got banned (70-75 RC) all on same machine all on different IPs

Pretty sure it's post prime cleanup, gotta increase those gold prices after they crashed hard from everyone OP 24/7 botting.

• Like 2

On 5/19/2023 at 7:50 PM, Spooney said:

You all seem surprised you got banned? botting is always a risk.

Czar is the best scripter on osbot.

As a 2013 member I can agree he is one of the best.

I'm a fan of both @Czar and @Khaleesi though, so I cant be bias towards one or the other.

21 hours ago, lukazas said:

Fishy stuff. Well I will wait for official answer until using this again.

You can always be banned when botting, it isn't about someone being better than you or doing something more or less than you. It's more luck of the draw, and if you're doing breaks/not using breaks, if you're using certain membership types and so forth as well. No one is going to really leak their methods to you though.

• Heart 2