Request For Help! *Please*

Swisher Sweets

Hey, I have been wanting to start writing scripts for some time now and would love to start here at OSBOT. My only problem is I cant not get my IntelliJ setup correctly to even start. Can someone share a outdated useless project with me or please help me via team-viewer or something? I feel like a idiot even asking but I cant even start to learn because I can't get the first part right. 🤣 Thanks so much in advance to whomever helps! I promise i didnt try one time and then come here, I have tried countless times and even tried switching to different Bots thinking it was possibly the API.

10 hours ago, Akov X said:

Hey, I have been wanting to start writing scripts for some time now and would love to start here at OSBOT. My only problem is I cant not get my IntelliJ setup correctly to even start. Can someone share a outdated useless project with me or please help me via team-viewer or something? I feel like a idiot even asking but I cant even start to learn because I can't get the first part right. 🤣 Thanks so much in advance to whomever helps! I promise i didnt try one time and then come here, I have tried countless times and even tried switching to different Bots thinking it was possibly the API.

basiccally you just start a new project and the only thing you have to do is add the osbot jar you downloaded as a library :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

One alternative to Intellij-specific configurations would be to do the following

(This assumes you are using Maven, and that you rename the downloaded jar to osbot.jar and put it in the base directory of your project)

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.osbot.rs07</groupId>
    <artifactId>osbot</artifactId>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <scope>system</scope>
    <systemPath>${basedir}/osbot.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

• 2 months later...