Czar Guardians

Czar

Finally hit 99rc on my HCIM thank you for such a great script Screenshot script did Quest perfectly for getting items needed for quest and completing. I watched the bot to skip a lot of the dialogue manually. Was running 150+ hours a week flawlessly only needed to be restarted weekly cause of osrs updates. 

Edited by takeovertheworld
  • Heart 1

Tysm <3 I will add a right-click option to Cordelia ASAP. Next update is the big Invoke update you guys are going to freak out how great it will be :D 

Also guys just submitted new version (v22.4): added more spam click option and reduced the delay from 400-2000 (0.4-2s) delay to 100-400 delay (0.1s-0.4s) now when entering games.

There is still one level of speed above this (in terms of speed) so if you guys don't like this I can go to the next level 😛 

Just checking to make sure I'm not missing it in settings.

At the start script uses the 56 agility shortcut, only mines 30ish fragments, goes and makes essence & then stands idle at the table for 45sec-1min until the first altars opens. You can mine 100+ before needing to craft essence and still make it to first rift in time.

Is there a way to make it keep mining until the timer is closer to rifts opening and not waste that time every game? That way it spends less time mining mid game on the little rock piles.

Edited by Wes
  • Like 1

No problem, hope you like it <3 Gl my friend if you have any suggestions or any questions lemme know I'll get right on it ^^ :D 

The big invoke update is now here!

New Update (v23.2)

- Added mouse invokes
-- You can now have instant mouse clicks and no movements like RL forks.
-- It is now possible to compete with plugin bots

Update will automatically go live within <24 hours, enjoy :D More updates to come :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

No problem, hope you like it <3 Gl my friend if you have any suggestions or any questions lemme know I'll get right on it ^^ :D 

The big invoke update is now here!

New Update (v23.2)

- Added mouse invokes
-- You can now have instant mouse clicks and no movements like RL forks.
-- It is now possible to compete with plugin bots

Update will automatically go live within <24 hours, enjoy :D More updates to come :) 

Awesome update brother! Time to get the primes going been slack this time around :D

• Heart 1