Czar Guardians

Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I would only do cata if you are missing the points because they require balanced points so equal cata and ele, if you go just cata then you will need to start over and do ele next. My strategy is to gun straight for the abyssal needle and robe set and then get 50fm, 56 crafting, 40 defence, and then the account is earning 400k/hr until colossal pouch is made (85 rc, 56 craft) then it will earn you 700k+. The prices fluctuate though, chaos went from 45gp to 110gp, now it’s around 90gp. The higher it goes the more money we make :D 

@theraperbe this will happen if the world is empty or something sometimes the guardian is defeated and the bot is waiting for a new game to start. The only thing we can do is wait, or use the World Hop feature which is what I am currently doing, I go to settings -> world hop player amount -> 180. And I select hop if lose often. This tells the bot to hop world if we lose 2-3 games in a row, I made sure the bot is bulletproof so jagex doesn’t kill our bots :doge: 

set555.png

Just hit first set + needle on 78rc, no bans across 4 accounts. Wait, why 50fm and 40 defence? Complete rookie of the runecrafting skill, are those requirements to send the account to do bloods? Also wanted to ask if I should enable the cells/craft guardians options or will they slow down xp/hr? Huge thanks for answering my previous question. 

Edited by Rumnaldo 666
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

I would only do cata if you are missing the points because they require balanced points so equal cata and ele, if you go just cata then you will need to start over and do ele next. My strategy is to gun straight for the abyssal needle and robe set and then get 50fm, 56 crafting, 40 defence, and then the account is earning 400k/hr until colossal pouch is made (85 rc, 56 craft) then it will earn you 700k+. The prices fluctuate though, chaos went from 45gp to 110gp, now it’s around 90gp. The higher it goes the more money we make :D 

@theraperbe this will happen if the world is empty or something sometimes the guardian is defeated and the bot is waiting for a new game to start. The only thing we can do is wait, or use the World Hop feature which is what I am currently doing, I go to settings -> world hop player amount -> 180. And I select hop if lose often. This tells the bot to hop world if we lose 2-3 games in a row, I made sure the bot is bulletproof so jagex doesn’t kill our bots :doge: 

I've tried your suggestions but still no succes. I've tried to run it for over 2 hours. The game starts, it runs over to mine fragments, runs to mine essence, uses pouches small and medium, full bag of essence, when the rifts opens it just stays there. Says waiting for rift to open while it has. No idea what i'm doing wrong here

Edited by theraperbe
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Rumnaldo 666 said:

set555.png

Just hit first set + needle on 78rc, no bans across 4 accounts. Wait, why 50fm and 40 defence? Complete rookie of the runecrafting skill, are those requirements to send the account to do bloods? Also wanted to ask if I should enable the cells/craft guardians options or will they slow down xp/hr? Huge thanks for answering my previous question. 

Good work :D Nice to see good results ^^

So for abyss there are obstacles inside and you need certain skills to navigate through them. There are: agility, thieving, firemaking, woodcutting, mining. The best way is to pick any two of these, and since this guardian bot trains mining for you (you'll be around ~60 mining after robe set), you need to train one extra skill, I do firemaking because it's the safest and quickest. I used to do agility but it took too long to get 50, maybe 8-10 hours or so whereas firemaking only took 2-3 hours max.

The defence is for the abyss monsters that attack you, there are lvl 40-80s there and it's a multi area. With 40 defence I rarely die there using a kiteshield and robe set.

11 hours ago, justbry said:

can i get free trial?

Done enjoy <3 

11 hours ago, theraperbe said:

I've tried your suggestions but still no succes. I've tried to run it for over 2 hours. The game starts, it runs over to mine fragments, runs to mine essence, uses pouches small and medium, full bag of essence, when the rifts opens it just stays there. Says waiting for rift to open while it has. No idea what i'm doing wrong here

I will take a look and get this bot working for you, no problem. Maybe something to do with client resolution or widgets, personally I use stealth injection + classic resolution and it works insanely well for me. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Good work :D Nice to see good results ^^

So for abyss there are obstacles inside and you need certain skills to navigate through them. There are: agility, thieving, firemaking, woodcutting, mining. The best way is to pick any two of these, and since this guardian bot trains mining for you (you'll be around ~60 mining after robe set), you need to train one extra skill, I do firemaking because it's the safest and quickest. I used to do agility but it took too long to get 50, maybe 8-10 hours or so whereas firemaking only took 2-3 hours max.

The defence is for the abyss monsters that attack you, there are lvl 40-80s there and it's a multi area. With 40 defence I rarely die there using a kiteshield and robe set.

Done enjoy <3 

I will take a look and get this bot working for you, no problem. Maybe something to do with client resolution or widgets, personally I use stealth injection + classic resolution and it works insanely well for me. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

So I want to say I love this script. My ironman bank is getting beautiful. Up to 84 RC currently!

- - - NOT A SCRIPT ISSUE - - -

I am curious to see if anyone else have this issue. I use team viewer a lot to keep updated on my phone to see how my bots are doing during the day. Randomly after 1-3 or so times the interface for the bot just will show "Commands F2 - hide HUD" and that's it. I can no longer see how long the bots been running, how much xp or anything. If I hit F2 the interface will hide, but that's the only interaction I seem to have available.

• Like 1