Is it safe to bot after the Jagex 3rd party client update?

ChangMF

I've recently been banned within 1 day after running KHAI AIO Agility on two accounts. I never botted for more then 1 hour at a time without breaks and I additionally use mirror mode. Can jagex detect the bot client despite running mirror mode? I am hesitant to purchase or use any more bot scripts as I am not using throw away accounts. Does anyone else have any recent ban issues?

5 hours ago, ChangMF said:

I've recently been banned within 1 day after running KHAI AIO Agility on two accounts. I never botted for more then 1 hour at a time without breaks and I additionally use mirror mode. Can jagex detect the bot client despite running mirror mode? I am hesitant to purchase or use any more bot scripts as I am not using throw away accounts. Does anyone else have any recent ban issues?

Jagex can't detect the client, but botting is never safe in the end...
If you are not willing to take a risk, don't bot ^^

5 hours ago, abc3 said:

Agility is the most banned skill to bot. You're better off just suiciding it on a new account to your desired level or paying for a training service.

If you're using mirror mode then jagex can't detect the client

Agility isn't that high of a bann rate though, tons of people got 99 with my script without getting banned.
You just can't go full braindead mode on it... 😉

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

8 hours ago, ChangMF said:

Mirror mode means its using the official client so no detection there make sure you aren't using stealth if you want to make sure you want to minimize ban chance!

if you use progressive agility on fresh accounts it looks pretty sus with all the webwalking and stuff... I've done what you did months ago and got clapped the same way lol.

My setup is still doing fine. I think there was a heavy crack down recently though.

As for stealth... I rarely use it to begin with. But I doubt it's been radically affected

1 hour ago, DrTerrible said:

would using stealth mode be a dumb idea after the update?

Edited by elDROID