Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, bigsteve1915 said:

im not even choosing any of those prayers honestly and lets say i choose piety it will click it and accept it then go back and change it to augury then accept and repeat the process and its always before i enter the last boss for tunnel

Mind sending me the profile file you use? It's located in the OSBot directory under data/frostbarrows/profiles

2 hours ago, Konchamp said:

@FrostBugNot sure if its just me, but defensive casting is ticked but it's not doing any defensive casting. Really wanna gain some def xp's so I can start accounts here earlier.

The defensive casting option is for staves with the autocast attackstyle (elemental staves, sotd etc.)
If you're using a trident, I believe just setting it up regularly while on defensive should do it; unless defensive has the same ID

Edited by FrostBug

Just now, FrostBug said:

Mind sending me the profile file you use? It's located in the OSBot directory under data/frostbarrows/profiles

The defensive casting option is for staves with the autocast option (elemental staves, sotd etc.)
If you're using a trident, I believe just setting it up regularly while on defensive should do it; unless defensive has the same ID

Yeah I'm using a trident. If I set it on defensive before starting script, would it just long-range on the msb then? The def xp off trident would be nice

5 hours ago, Orlando Bloom said:

So, shit clicks on surge instead of fireblast now. 

Committed a workaround for autocast on regular staves yesterday. Isn't live yet, though.

The workaround should fix existing spells, but you still wont be able to use surge spells just yet.

2 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Before I buy, what do you suggest for 75 def, 78 mage (70 pray) in terms of loadout?

Trident of the seas w/ Mystic robes for all melee & karil, range (magic shortbow if you can) for Ahrim is working great for me. I use a budget melee setup for running the caves and getting kill count.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)