Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 1/1/2018 at 7:00 PM, John Liu said:

@FrostBug is it possible to delete profiles ? 

You can delete them from the OSBot install directory under Data\FrostBarrows\Profiles

20 hours ago, BbdAntTaves said:

Maybe it is possible to set it up to do so, but then I am unaware how.

If not, maybe you could add a choice to:
1. Do barrows

2. Teleport home and recharge player

3. Go back to Barrows, instead of using portal and banking.

4. Repeat until the number of chests choosen are done.

5. Teleport home, recharge player and bank (using Kharyrll portal)

It should not be hard to implement, given that you already have all the choices, but not for this order. I tried choosing teleport out (Arceuus) and do 2 trips, it does what I suspected - just teleports out and uses ppots. 

This would make it much more efficient, and less bot like. Thank you. 

Additional upgrade possible: Use pools, instead of altar, but this would require quite a high construction level, but with (80 construction) Rejuvination pool it would be even more efficient. I guess it is not as easy to implement and would not help most of the people, but would be awesome to have as a choice (Disclaimer, I do not posses the pool myself).

I am aware that better PoH support is high on the wishlist, but I wont be developing new features on this script until I finish my current project unfortunately.
It will be a top priority next time I add new features, though.

13 hours ago, wraker said:

I have only used the script one day, but I will not be able to use the script for what remains of my subscription(Porque mi computadora se esta dañando), could I ask for a refund please?

I can't give out refunds personally. You have to make a post in the Refund Requests section

1 hour ago, Maverick1993 said:

I have died now like 6 times using this script it doesn't appear to keep pray up when watching it once pray drops to 0 it never drinks the pot againi have all brothers pray set on setting and it never seems to drink the pray pots. 

You should uncheck the 'Don't restore when out of prayer' option, that option is there to ensure that remaining prayer doesn't get wasted on enemies that you don't want to drink potions against.

9 hours ago, FrostBug said:

You can delete them from the OSBot install directory under Data\FrostBarrows\Profiles

I am aware that better PoH support is high on the wishlist, but I wont be developing new features on this script until I finish my current project unfortunately.
It will be a top priority next time I add new features, though.

I can't give out refunds personally. You have to make a post in the Refund Requests section

You should uncheck the 'Don't restore when out of prayer' option, that option is there to ensure that remaining prayer doesn't get wasted on enemies that you don't want to drink potions against.

I don't have that checkbox selected 

2 hours ago, Konchamp said:

@FrostBugNot sure what I'm doing it wrong, but when I start the script it just keeps moving my ring of dueling and stamina back and forth and keeps doing that.

On 13/9/2014 at 8:42 PM, FrostBug said:

Please note that the duel ring should be in your inventory, and not registered as a part of your equipment setup.

12 hours ago, Konchamp said:

@FrostBugsorry for so many questions; I know the script overrides OSB's Break system, does that mean we cannot set breaks at all with this script? Would be nice to see do X amount of chests and break for X amount of time

It uses the clients break settings

3 hours ago, bigsteve1915 said:

when I run this script I get to a barrows hole and it selects quick pray moves to augury selects it then exits. then it goes back to quick prayer and try to select rigor then accepts and keeps doing that any clue wats going on? thats my only issue

Guessing my data might be incorrect. Which prayer is it supposed to select? Rigor or Augury?

1 hour ago, Redda said:

Could I please have a trial of this? Want to test it before I purchase.

oke

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)