Botted to Max Cape. Goal Accomplished

gyrater

A While back I finally botted my main to a max cape. This wasn't my first main and it wasn't my first attempt. I've been botting for a few years now and it was mostly for this one goal. Posting my progress reports here as evidence (see imgur link). For those of you still working up to this, best of luck. Unfortunately I can't give away what I used or how I did it because I am currently trying to make a service out of it at a significantly reduced rate from service providers who offer services completed by hand.

If you are interested in trying me out for that one skill you could never bot to the level you wanted or have always wanted a certain skill cape (or a max cape), reach out and maybe we can work something out :)

https://imgur.com/a/0bsLDkQ

• Like 3

Just now, Kramnik said:

Gz on you goal. I am currently 2050 on my botted main so still got a long way to till maxed :D I bet you used AHK for your botting 😉 

good luck! keep it safe, that's still an impressive main. No comment on the AHK but everything I did was systematic enough to last all 23 skills haha

55 minutes ago, Space said:

Very nice achievement.

Thanks! <3

56 minutes ago, bald as hell said:

Wow very nice gz! im looking to start account aswell to bot to max starting from next month see where i can take it :)

Good luck! play it safe and experiment with throwaway accounts before using a script with the main and you'll get better results :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Just feels like another way to advertise your botted services, but good job reaching the main goal.

I can be stubborn when I want to get something done. My stubbornness was the only way I managed to achieve this anyways.

20 hours ago, Prolax said:

Combination of AHK and autoclicker. Most botting clients are detected.
I got maxed combat using AHK in NMZ.

To each their own way of doing things :)

23 hours ago, gyrater said:

I can be stubborn when I want to get something done. My stubbornness was the only way I managed to achieve this anyways.

To each their own way of doing things :)

I cant disagree with you there, trial and error can however lead to better things

I remember when me and @Muffins wanted to see who can get 85 mining first back when @Khaleesi released his MLM script

• Like 1