[Stable] OSBot 2.6.25

Patrick

On 5/5/2021 at 4:01 PM, The Devil said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/05 02:58:06 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@45acaa
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Entity.isVisible(ab:269)
	at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.isVisible(uj:207)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(ue:589)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.IIIiiiiiIIiI(cl:269)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(cl:134)
	at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(fl:500)
	at script.f.Xb.i(ya:291)
	at script.ScriptFactory.onLoop(pa:283)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(wn:2)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

@Patrick I've seen this every now and then, along with this separate nullpointer

java.lang.NullPointerException                                        
        at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(ce:150) 

In a future update cos you add a mouse overlay like you had a while ago. I know you got mouse coordinates but it's easier seeing the actual mouse position. 

Sometimes bot's can bug out and its easier to see what's going on if you can see the actual mouse location. 

Also could you change the overlay that says mirror client x64 and FPS so its either off by default or change the buttons to hide it on Mac OS. When using OSbot on my MacBook you cant hide it cos the F keys are all brightness, volume ETC and you cant use Shift, FN and F5 to hide. I guess cos it picks up the FN key it doesn't see that as the correct combination being pressed. 

Thanks OS bot devs, please let me know if you can make any of these possible and have a good day. 

22 minutes ago, Gunman said:

The X paint has been combined with the mouse position option.

Oh yh lol didn't realise. Thank you. 

58 minutes ago, Bjotorsflav said:

How can I run 10+ windows, guide please.

Il have a look in a minute and see if there is a way to open 10 clients on windows. I think I got an idea that mite work. 

edit: I managed to get 26 clients open by highlighting the "Oldschool Runescape" shortcut on the desktop and then spamming the enter key.  Picture of 26 OSRS clients open

If that doesn't work for you say you can only get 5 clients open then trying copying the Oldschool runescape client folder and see if you can open extra clients like that. 
This works on Mac OS so it mite work for windows aswell. Let me know if you have any trouble. 

Edited by ZeVo
25 minutes ago, ZeVo said:

Oh yh lol didn't realise. Thank you. 

Il have a look in a minute and see if there is a way to open 10 clients on windows. I think I got an idea that mite work. 

edit: I managed to get 26 clients open by highlighting the "Oldschool Runescape" shortcut on the desktop and then spamming the enter key.  Picture of 26 OSRS clients open

If that doesn't work for you say you can only get 5 clients open then trying copying the Oldschool runescape client folder and see if you can open extra clients like that. 
This works on Mac OS so it mite work for windows aswell. Let me know if you have any trouble. 

sick