[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.73

Patrick

• Developer
5 hours ago, powerrangeralt said:

Ran a small scale test with official release and this versions. 3 accounts in each version of the client, each account running a different type of activity. Scripts were exactly the same in each version of the client. Test duration was 3 hours with a 45 minute break in the middle. All accounts are rested F2P accounts fresh off of tutorial island, no proxies or other differences between the clients.

1 account banned in 2.5.70 (runecrafting)

1 account banned in 2.5.73 (runecrafting)

2 accounts unbanned in 2.5.70 (fishing+cooking / woodcutting+firemaking)

2 accounts unbanned in 2.5.73 (fishing+cooking / woodcutting+firemaking)

Hmmm interesting results. I wonder how much of an impact mouse movement makes, given these results. Wonder how it is on a larger scale.

9 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Hmmm interesting results. I wonder how much of an impact mouse movement makes, given these results. Wonder how it is on a larger scale.

I currently have 0 bans on either version...
.70 has 1 account suiciding in p2p for ~48h now, 1 combat account killing chickens when melee stats under 20 and then switches to cows till base 60's at ~24h
.73 has 1 account suiciding agility in Mirror Mode ~24h, Another combat like above with same hours of ~24h
100% sure it's because of Jagex working at home. Plus the server issues probably, got their hands full.

Edited by Gunman
5 hours ago, Patrick said:

I tried to keep the test as controlled as possible to eliminate variance. The same runecrafting script which got banned lasts longer than 4 hours with mirror mode consistently with no bans so there's another data point for analysis.