PAID Scripts DISAPPEARED

Luis Duarte

2 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Luis Duarte Either the scripts were monthly or you have another account that you purchased other scripts on.

Neither. I don't own another account and none of the scripts were monthly. There was over 4 or 5 scripts that disappeared at the same time. Not to mention it took all scripts except 3.

Let's not mention I was in the middle of using one of the scripts and noticed it had stopped itself, my guess was it ran out of items. I went back to restart the bot and most of the scripts were just gone.

Edited by Luis Duarte

23 minutes ago, Hel said:

What scripts had you purchased that are no longer there? Are they in your payment history?

Khal Wintertodt, Khal Pestcontrol, Khal Warrior Guild, and FruityNMZ are the scripts missing. I still have AIO Thiever and Khal Barrels.

Nope, not in my payment history on-site anymore. Just disappeared.

Edited by Luis Duarte

44 minutes ago, Luis Duarte said:

Khal Wintertodt, Khal Pestcontrol, Khal Warrior Guild, and FruityNMZ are the scripts missing. I still have AIO Thiever and Khal Barrels.

Nope, not in my payment history on-site anymore. Just disappeared.

The usual: Are you logged into the right osbot account?

Looks like a bunch of payments were charged back from you on our forum end. Please check you PayPal OSBot transaction status to see if the transactions were possibly disputed by mistake and if this truly isnt the case, you will NEED to PM @Maldesto he is the ONLY person who can see more payment information and look into possible problems with PayPal, no one and no mods will be able to look further into the issue. If you PM him please provide your PayPal email and any transaction ID's you have so he can help you sooner.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic