OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, xFoxsta said:

So for me to get the zTitheFarm by Zackaery, i would have to buy the script, then buy the pro? then I can just download his script or how does that work

TitheFarm was a separate expansion script. Expansion was a limited time deal, and is no longer available to anyone, if you want a copy of tithe farm, you can contact me via discord for more info!
@Zackaery#3475

On 11/15/2021 at 1:03 AM, aidenkt said:

possible to get a trial please? I have one of yours already i bought :) thanks!

Hey! I unfortunately don't do trials at this time. The only way to score a free trial is via one of the events OSBot hosts from time to time. I expect another large one to be happening soon for Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

Literally just got this watched the vid and after 30 minutes of fiddling around and only a couple years of computer science in school, that really only helped me understand the method index ordering.  I have to say holy cow. I'm already chopping and banking trees in a designated area! So much potential I can only imagine what shenanigans I'm gonna pull.  I can literally just recycle this script and use it for more trees!!!!! A+ I'm impressed! I'll see how it goes then will look into the pro version. A lot to learn clearly. I don't understand all the sleep settings very well yet though hopefully dissecting scripts and with practice, I'll learn in time.

• Heart 1

Would like a way to compare an integer to skill levels.  This would allow for custom skill level checking using global integers.

Example

New method to compare INT value to get skill level =>< 

This could be done using the example below

<Integer>%IntName%:10
check: if %IntName% Value >= Skill Level

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0