OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

Really well built program that will help you write a bot and use it. From what i can tell, You can write pretty much anything you want and there is plenty to learn. You are unable to see what the code looks like as a standalone script though. It’s formatted to be built easy and run through their system. 

If you want to write your on bot with ease and have lots of good free script this is a good place to start.

If you want to learn Java this won’t help, not saying that’s a bad thing in any way. Just doesn’t teach you how to formate or execute a stand alone script. 

Edited by MisAndi
update

I've been using different scripts to play Runescape for over a decade, and this script is easily the best I have ever used. Within 2 weeks of testing on an iron-man restricted account, I purchased the pro version - easily worth it. If you're playing an iron-man, you typically need a variety of different scripts for each skill - but now, you just need this one. "click to script" is incredible - you can automate most skills with a personalized sleep pattern within minutes.

• Heart 2

On 4/30/2022 at 5:20 PM, next_god said:

I've been using different scripts to play Runescape for over a decade, and this script is easily the best I have ever used. Within 2 weeks of testing on an iron-man restricted account, I purchased the pro version - easily worth it. If you're playing an iron-man, you typically need a variety of different scripts for each skill - but now, you just need this one. "click to script" is incredible - you can automate most skills with a personalized sleep pattern within minutes.

I appreciate the kind words <3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crazeysniper said:

I bought the pro edition thinking there was more scripts with it.  I'm looking for a complete zulrah script without buying it from the scripts osbot has.  Can someone help me make a zulrah script with the pro edition or does someone already have one that I could use?  Thanks in advance!

The Pro Edition thread doesn’t mention any new scripts with it, just a ton of more features that aren’t included in the standard version of script factory. There are way more anti detection mechanisms in pro edition vs standard. 

as far as a zulrah script, I created a free one you can download from the script network. It needs some work done to be fully automated, but it is possible. I know @Zackaeryused my base and made his own private zulrah bot with it. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0