OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

39 minutes ago, bald as hell said:

hey im new to botting but i wana ask if i buy this script as it has mule in it can it mule trade with another script accounts aswell or its specific to this script? :)

You can easily make a script to mule items over to any account you would like! :) 

Hey Pact,

Are the zBarrows and the zFightcave scripts on script factory still availible ? i can't find them on the script list from your site. If they are still there, are they included in the program or do you need to buy them seperate from script factory ?

Also, i really want to buy this to make my own scripts but im afraid that it's a bit to complicated for me to do so, is it hard to make a quality script with a decent antiban?

2 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey Pact,

Are the zBarrows and the zFightcave scripts on script factory still availible ? i can't find them on the script list from your site. If they are still there, are they included in the program or do you need to buy them seperate from script factory ?

Also, i really want to buy this to make my own scripts but im afraid that it's a bit to complicated for me to do so, is it hard to make a quality script with a decent antiban?

Hello, 

zBarrows and zFightCaves is not available for free to the community, those are private scripts that I've made my self, and am currently selling to those interested. I won't do any further discussion about that here though.

As for being worried about it being to complicated, It is very very easy to use! We have a lot of tutorial videos, and do classes all the time to help aid new people in learning how to properly use SF. 

I would highly recommend this script over anything else any day of the year. It's amazing, and you can honestly do pretty much anything you want with it.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sir Farms A Lot said:

@ProjectPact - Are user input variables supported in the Args generator and CLI?

So you can use something called “script profiles” that automatically replace anything you want during script loading. You can create profiles in the Other->Variables->Utilities

7 hours ago, Sir Farms A Lot said:

Also, how do you access the script queuing interface?

To access the script queuing interface, simply go to Script->Open and there will be a icon on the bottom left corner of the Script Selector menu. (You can also hover over the icons and it will tell you what it is).

I hope this helps!

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0