OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

3 hours ago, playerunknown said:

just bought this and realized its not going to work for what i need to do , was hoping to recode a bot of sorts i did for runelite on here fairly quickly but the methods arent going to allow me to do what im trying to accomplish any chance i get get a refund some how? ive had it less than half hour currently

What are you trying to do?

7 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

What are you trying to do?

in essence i want to save the contents of a widget to a text file for uploading to a google doc to display the contents using another app (ahk) in a gui that is on a different computer and use the context of the widget to respond to certain messages in game

3 hours ago, bkray said:

Purchased script factory. Botted for 3 hours the first day (just fishing) and then 2 hours the second day on an empty world and got banned mid session. 🙃

I don’t think it was Script Fsctory buddy. You are botting on the Injection Client which is easily detected. If you want to successfully bot, get mirror mode.

also, if you want any evidence that people are botting for a week at a time (could be longer, but game updates happen, then join my discord and look at the thousands of people having success). :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 7:10 PM, playerunknown said:

just bought this and realized its not going to work for what i need to do , was hoping to recode a bot of sorts i did for runelite on here fairly quickly but the methods arent going to allow me to do what im trying to accomplish any chance i get get a refund some how? ive had it less than half hour currently

What are you attempting to remake? Its pretty cut and clear that it produces a script for osbot, and you can't move it to another client.

If you can provide some insight on what you want to create, whether it's in pms or publicly, im sure we can get you the information needed to recreate it, or the missing method could potentially be added.

2 hours ago, xFoxsta said:

How much randomization can you do, like can you set a sleep delay 400-800 ms and it be random between those numbers?

There is so many randomization you can do, it is essentially limitless. 

To answer your question, yes! You may add an unlimited amount of delays arranging from static, to dynamic, to randomly generated ones. :)

Check out the following methods you can use with Script Factory here: https://pposb.org/docs/index.php

• Heart 1

The best of  the best of the best.

Zack helped a lot along the way, as the others in the community, very very happy and responsive people.

I'm getting all accounts to work JUST BY BUYING script factory and osbot membership for the mirror mode. No proxies, no bans until now.

The scripts I am using are 100% free and I can't imagine the power of the paid ones then :)

Cheers yall and happy botting <3

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, nsfwolive said:

Nothing happens when I click Script > Open. How do I open scripts? 

Ctrl + O also doesn't do anything.

2 hours ago, nsfwolive said:

Also when I turn off "Click to code", it instantly deletes everything I've made.

Thirdly, how can I make if-else if chains?

Edit: sorry for the double post, I just realized i can edit my posts.

If you can’t click to open a script, then you need to remove Java from your computer and reinstall Java 8. 

this should fix your issues :) 

• 2 weeks later...

@ProjectPactThis scripts looks absolutely amazing, and I am getting my hands on it soon for sure.

What is the price of Pro Edition after you've purcashed the base?

Also, is it possible to get full Java-code from this script; let's say I make a Woodcutting script - can I export it and see what that script would look like in an IDE?

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0