OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, valdes305 said:

im thinking about buying a good script im hearing a lot of good stuff about ur script. it seems nice neet and clean. so i wana ask you if i can get a free trail to check out the script for my self.

Hi! Unfortunately I don't offer trials for Script Factory. Usually OSBot hosts free-trial give-aways for Script Factory. However I encourage you to join my Discord and speak to the hundreds of users who are using it every day!

On 2/1/2022 at 9:33 AM, valdes305 said:

im thinking about buying a good script im hearing a lot of good stuff about ur script. it seems nice neet and clean. so i wana ask you if i can get a free trail to check out the script for my self.

hey all i got is 10 dollars right now is there a way i can pay u 10 this week and the other 15 next week

3 hours ago, mspowage said:

Hi there - i'm in need of some scripts that does not seem to be available anywhere. more focused to ironmen.

Mainly including selling to shops and hopping and collecting items.

Is this type of thing possible from your factory?

Oh yea! There is already a shop buying script for free when you download script factory 

v2.40:

• [Pro Edition] - Added new Observer mode
  • [Pro Edition] - Added new Click to Script performance mode
  • [Pro Edition] - Added new KeyBoard listener
  • Added #interactWith to Bank
  • Added #clickOnArea to Walking
  • Added #myPlayerHeight to MyPlayer
  • Fixed a bug loading scripts to Script Network
  • Fixed a bug with instanced positions
  • Minor fixes

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to throw this in here , Purchased this a few days ago and i'm impressed on how robust this is. After a day or so of use you can throw up scripts in less than half an hour. It would help to have some programming knowledge so you know what methods are along with other details like how to use vars, booleans, intergers and timers etc.

However having said the above without any coding knowledge you can probably figure it out from the free scripts and copy them and see how they execute etc, All in all well worth the price if you want to start your journey into OSRS scripting would definitely reccommend.

Please note my opinion is my own and i'm in no way affiliated with the thread owner.

EDIT: I do have a quick question as i haven't experimented on it yet but is there a way to implement starting other scripts when a certain condition is met, Such as :

-> If skill level is - [MINING, >=, 40, true]

Start script : [Woodcutting.txt] ;

As an example, Appreciate any response.

Edited by SouthGuy21
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, SouthGuy21 said:

Just want to throw this in here , Purchased this a few days ago and i'm impressed on how robust this is. After a day or so of use you can throw up scripts in less than half an hour. It would help to have some programming knowledge so you know what methods are along with other details like how to use vars, booleans, intergers and timers etc.

However having said the above without any coding knowledge you can probably figure it out from the free scripts and copy them and see how they execute etc, All in all well worth the price if you want to start your journey into OSRS scripting would definitely reccommend.

Please note my opinion is my own and i'm in no way affiliated with the thread owner.

EDIT: I do have a quick question as i haven't experimented on it yet but is there a way to implement starting other scripts when a certain condition is met, Such as :

-> If skill level is - [MINING, >=, 40, true]

Start script : [Woodcutting.txt] ;

As an example, Appreciate any response.

Hi! I appreciate your nice comments in regards to Script Factory! 

To answer your question, you may absolutely do that! It is under Other->Variables->Switch to Script. It lets you quickly switch whatever script is running to another. There are also things you may take advantage of, such as global variables that remain even after switching scripts.

For more information on comparing skills you can choose between either dynamic compare or static compare. Just go to Other->Skills and you will see a method called #getSkillLevel. You'll have two options, one to get the static level, and the other to get the dynamic level.

If your strength level is 60/60 and you take a random pot that changes it to 68/60, the dynamic skill level is the numerator and the static skill level is the denominator. 

Typically, when checking the level for prayer as an example, you would want to get the dynamic skill level. This way you will know when you are about to run out of prayer points.

I hope this helps!

Edited by ProjectPact

8 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Hi! I appreciate your nice comments in regards to Script Factory! 

To answer your question, you may absolutely do that! It is under Other->Variables->Switch to Script. It lets you quickly switch whatever script is running to another. There are also things you may take advantage of, such as global variables that remain even after switching scripts.

For more information on comparing skills you can choose between either dynamic compare or static compare. Just go to Other->Skills and you will see a method called #getSkillLevel. You'll have two options, one to get the static level, and the other to get the dynamic level.

If your strength level is 60/60 and you take a random pot that changes it to 68/60, the dynamic skill level is the numerator and the static skill level is the denominator. 

Typically, when checking the level for prayer as an example, you would want to get the dynamic skill level. This way you will know when you are about to run out of prayer points.

I hope this helps!

Fantastic thank you for the pointers will definitely look into making some more complex scripts over the upcoming weeks appreciate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0