OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Rays said:

@ProjectPactThis scripts looks absolutely amazing, and I am getting my hands on it soon for sure.

What is the price of Pro Edition after you've purcashed the base?

Also, is it possible to get full Java-code from this script; let's say I make a Woodcutting script - can I export it and see what that script would look like in an IDE?

I appreciate your kind words!

So the Script Factory Standard Edition is a one time fee of $24.99, and the Pro Edition is $4.99/mo. The Pro Edition comes with a ton of extra features that are not included in the Standard Edition.

The code itself does not export into a Java file, or Java Class file, but rather a text file that contains Script Factory syntax. There is a full community behind Script Factory with over 200+ publicly available scripts for free! You may download, edit, and save any script from the Script Network. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Spooney said:

any response, no?

Hi! Sorry, for some reason there was never a message indicator. :( 

As far as bans, this is probably the lowest ban rate script you will ever own. If you join my Discord, you will see images hundreds of users post in the progress report section.

There is also a Pro Edition that has a lot of features that assist with preventing bans. 

I hope this helps :) 

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Hi! Sorry, for some reason there was never a message indicator. :( 

As far as bans, this is probably the lowest ban rate script you will ever own. If you join my Discord, you will see images hundreds of users post in the progress report section.

There is also a Pro Edition that has a lot of features that assist with preventing bans. 

I hope this helps :) 

thankyou for the response, Im definitely going to buy this week. Seen alot of positives.

• Heart 1

22 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

[Redacted Quote]
I've made my own scripts on SF and they work very very well, if you are not happy with what the community has put for free out there just do your own and stop complaining for nothing

well then i havent used your scripts. but ive opened 5 meant for a fresh account and they break within 2minutes. just doing my part to review a service i thought was doodoo.

Edited by iamspecs

• 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0