Autoclick ban rate

Carrolito

Hi, I know this topic has been discussed many times but I still have my doubts, I hope someone can help me.

Until a little over 1 month ago I installed an autoclicker and used it in my main account (all the risks that entails) without any shame, this autoclicker as normal allows me to record routines and run them, so I made one for the lunar spell superglass make that performed the spell and kept the molten glass, after doing 5 times collected the leftovers from the ground, to date I left it running all day and I could even sell my gold so I have several doubts.

Autoclickers have lower ban rate? and if so, what is different from a script? I would like to have several accounts doing the same routine but the biggest drawback is that I can only have one autoclicker per pc, so I would like to make a script but I'm not sure if it is as "effective" as the autoclicker, I see no sense that such an obvious routine has lasted so long, the progress of the account I imagine does not influence much.

In my experience I think account age matters, I've autoclicked over 500m thieving xpacross accounts, alching back in the day and other things such as the 50k/hr agility a while ago I've had accounts logged  in 24/7 for days on end. Never been banned with an auto clicker and this is clicking as fast as possible without breaks. Difference from a script I'd say is the client being detected

Edited by BuyingHardcores

18 minutes ago, BuyingHardcores said:

In my experience I think account age matters, I've autoclicked over 500m thieving xpacross accounts, alching back in the day and other things such as the 50k/hr agility a while ago I've had accounts logged  in 24/7 for days on end. Never been banned with an auto clicker and this is clicking as fast as possible without breaks. Difference from a script I'd say is the client being detected

Now that you say this last one makes a lot of sense, reading quite a few posts I've seen that before there were scripts that didn't have an API or interacted directly with the client, if not that they did things like detect what was on screen and depending on that, make movements and click, maybe I can do something like that.

9 minutes ago, Space said:

If you think about it like this. You made your own custom movements and clicks. That being said the difference is that no one else is using the same as you are, not only this but you’re most likely using it the same way you would play the account anyway. Thus reducing the ban even further. 

I remember seeing something related in several post, so maybe it's not such a good idea to have several accounts doing the same thing, although I guess the ban rate should be low anyway if I have 2-3 accounts doing that, maybe I can vary a little from the second routine, something like doing the same spell and collecting the leftovers several minutes and taking breaks or something like that, actually with 2 or 3 accounts doing this I would be quite satisfied.

3 minutes ago, Carrolito said:

Now that you say this last one makes a lot of sense, reading quite a few posts I've seen that before there were scripts that didn't have an API or interacted directly with the client, if not that they did things like detect what was on screen and depending on that, make movements and click, maybe I can do something like that.

I remember seeing something related in several post, so maybe it's not such a good idea to have several accounts doing the same thing, although I guess the ban rate should be low anyway if I have 2-3 accounts doing that, maybe I can vary a little from the second routine, something like doing the same spell and collecting the leftovers several minutes and taking breaks or something like that, actually with 2 or 3 accounts doing this I would be quite satisfied.

Tbh I've used op autoclicker for years and garys hood back in the day, never a single ban although it differs for everyone and I can't speak for others

14 minutes ago, LeBron said:

I believe there is a script on OSBot that allows you to record the OSBot window and then replay that so that'd allow you to have several running at once on one PC. As always DO NOT use it on your main account until you've tried it on a few throwaways at least. 

That's the problem, I can't just make an account just to experiment, it's a bit late to level up lunar diplomacy manually.

As already stated. Making you're own mouse recording / auto clicker is like having a custom script. I always use mouse recording and not basic auto clicker I feel like they are better but thats debatable (its much more human like. its an hour recording of me, ect). 

I bet if I shared my recordings with others and they used them we would end up getting a ban. And its still possible to get a ban not sharing them. But the rate is definitely low compared to normal botting.