Chris

45 minutes ago, warmachine said:

So this is just consistently dying. I’ve tried every combination of walks, no walks, restarted the bot/script, restarted pc, etc..

its got a delay on the poison phase and doesn’t move every time on the big fireball. Going to let it run and see if it will work it self out. Any tips appreciated 

try these

• 1 bot tab per 1 client
  • close the side menu when you start the script
  • turn off the ingame boss overlay
  • check your proxy speed if you are using them
  • make java process high priority
8 hours ago, mikazuki said:

Pathing with house TP through Nexus Portal seems broken. Needed to switch to Ferox Enclave path. When client clicks on nexus in house, it won't find the lunar island TP. Mouse cursor sits just below it and idles.

try making it the left click option if its stuck on the menu. I dont have an account with nexus atm unless you want to let me quickly login to check the new menu if it changed

Making it the left click option on Nexus works fine. But if it needs to search for TP in the nexus screen, it seems that the sizing is off now and that it thinks it's on the lunar isle TP but is now actually 1/8" below it just off the screen enough that it can't do anything. 

I'm not having any dieing issues here either, it was only a bank path issue. So anyone who is dealing with deaths, play with the settings again. I run on Walk v1, minimum food 4, minimize all graphical settings and am currently running mirrored mode off of Jagex Launchers Legacy Client... because jagex accounts suck.

Edited by mikazuki
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dhughes98 said:

Please can you cancel subscription, haven’t managed to find it on PayPal. Only found my VIP payments. Please help. 

OSBot is the middleman for payments. I don't have access to any payments that go through. Check here if you have a payment you need refunded: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

Check your paypal payments to see if it shows up. If there is nothing there, I assume you are fine.

On 1/14/2024 at 2:13 AM, edsonc23 said:

so far so good over 100 kc with it. Mine seems to die like once or twice per session not sure why but i noticed my client freezes for one second randomly so probably from that.

try the following if you are still having issues

• 1 bot tab per 1 client
  • close the side menu when you start the script
  • turn off the ingame boss overlay
  • check your proxy speed if you are using them
  • make java process high priority