Chris

• 3 weeks later...

mine tries to teleport out with ring of dueling and dies as it has to not be in combat to click it... please fix can't use atm dies every 2 kills. Alternatively add teleport options from the house other than lunar isle, or add the option to take seal of passage with you so you don't get kick from bank.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 3:51 AM, zgjf said:

I dont have extended antifires, anti venom, rejuvenation pool, or easy access to dust runes. Can I use air and earth runes..? Are there options for regular antifire potions? Same for venom; currently I have access to super antipoison; is that an option? And lastly Can i use karambwanfor foods? thanks,

Z

Could you please reply? I purchased before writing the original question like a dunce. 😅

On 10/2/2023 at 3:51 AM, zgjf said:

I dont have extended antifires, anti venom, rejuvenation pool, or easy access to dust runes. Can I use air and earth runes..? Are there options for regular antifire potions? Same for venom; currently I have access to super antipoison; is that an option? And lastly Can i use karambwanfor foods? thanks,

Z

I do not support any other types of accounts other than normal accounts. I make sure you explain this at the beginning of the post under the header Things to consider before buying:

On 10/9/2023 at 2:39 PM, regrowing99 said:

is this works in the mirror mode? Accurate?

The script will work but stealth injection is better :)

On 10/3/2023 at 12:53 PM, A Slayer day said:

Bot worked great for the 1 month i used it got 250 kc, visage, av's backpack and some good loot. 10/10 recommend this script

Thanks for the review :)

• Heart 1

On 10/11/2023 at 10:55 AM, Chris said:

I do not support any other types of accounts other than normal accounts. I make sure you explain this at the beginning of the post under the header Things to consider before buying:

The script will work but stealth injection is better :)

Thanks for the review :)

Actually you do not ‘explain’ that you need certain potions; just that you do not make changes for Ironman accounts which is vague at best; but it is my due diligence to ask before purchasing. You win this one : /

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 10/15/2023 at 4:05 AM, zgjf said:

Actually you do not ‘explain’ that you need certain potions; just that you do not make changes for Ironman accounts which is vague at best; but it is my due diligence to ask before purchasing. You win this one : /

IF you didn't want it anymore, you should have cancelled the auto renewal. We have a refund section for scripts that don't work.