APA Sand Crabs or Perfect Sand Crabs?

Jesus Christ

Lowest ban rate: APA Sand Crabs or Perfect Sand Crabs?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Lowest ban rate: APA Sand Crabs or Perfect Sand Crabs?

• APA Sand Crabs
    • Perfect Sand Crabs

Based on your knowledge or preferrably EXPERIENCE with BAN RATES for both of these scripts, which one has the lowest ban rate?

Jesus Christ, they make it so hard for me to pick one. Both these scripts seem equally as god.

Edit: NVM! Got banned after 2 days without even having the chance to try the trial of these scripts!

Edited by Jesus Christ

Perfect fighter has a built in sand crabs plugin. I've used this script for 90 magic, 95 range, 80str and 60attack and have yet to receive a ban.

I do not own APA sand crabs. However i do have an agility from this scripter which is very solid imo. 

One note is that sand crabs are heavily botted and populated. This means that the chance to get reported is pretty high. I believe that these report trigger the anti botting system to investigate (either manual or automatic) your account.

• Like 1

Sand crabs are way too risky in general, you are welcome to try both scripts for free and judge for yourself.

For those of you trying to act smart/trying to make me look bad: I reply to my threads within 24 hours and address issues all the time, notice how users are vague with their answers and no real criticism has been made; usually a sign of botting incorrectly and getting banned :( I am here 24/7 if you have any issues or complaints with any of my scripts I will happily update it specially for you, but within reason of course ^^ :D

EDIT:

Haven't had any real complaints on my script in months, maybe just users who needed help with getting started but that's all ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

40 minutes ago, Czar said:

Sand crabs are way too risky in general, you are welcome to try both scripts for free and judge for yourself.

For those of you trying to act smart/trying to make me look bad: I reply to my threads within 24 hours and address issues all the time, notice how users are vague with their answers and no real criticism has been made; usually a sign of botting incorrectly and getting banned :( I am here 24/7 if you have any issues or complaints with any of my scripts I will happily update it specially for you, but within reason of course ^^ :D

EDIT:

Haven't had any real complaints on my script in months, maybe just users who needed help with getting started but that's all ^^ :D

Idk what anyone else meant but this is what I meant. Your scripts are very much so, good, and functional but some things in them that I have seen can cause bans and are bot like. Such example being your Perfect Miner. The pre hover feature causes bans because it doesn't randomize hover position. But when it interacts with the ore to mine it, then randomizes. So the pre hover will always return to the same exact positions (I turned on mouse positions and wrote down 2 mouse positions being I have 2 ores selected to mine. The same x's and y's showed every time except the first couple times. Probably when I mentioned this a while ago on the perfect miner page you did try to correct the issue I was having but I never looked to see if it was fixed since I started doing mother load mine more. Yes it's possible to bot even with it being how it is but, new accounts will be banned very quickly.). The script is fine when I don't use that option. But something like that should be fixed. Not trying to make you look bad. I apologize if it seemed that way. Also, I understand you have a lot of scripts and customers to satisfied including the people who are new to botting who can stir your attention to an issue that is just them making a noob mistake of botting wrong.

Edited by Gunman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

I understand thanks for clarification I will be doing a thorough review on the mining script tonight, along with a few others that have the same functionality and improve them, much appreciated ^^ :D:D

Glad to hear. If you don't mind me asking do you know why a bunch of scripter 3's got demoted to scripter 2? I noticed like almost all the scripter 3's were bumped down to scripter 2.

• 5 months later...