lul banned for botting never botted

Lazrz

40 minutes ago, Lazrz said:

wasn't created on a proxy and i dont understand how my accounts i was botting on arent banned but this was is lol . kind've weird to me as i used the mac spoofer  and haven't had any problems with other accounts

If you make multiple accounts from one IP they'll start banning you whether you bot it or not.

Have had it happen in the past. Use proxies to create accounts or buy them.

9 hours ago, Charlotte said:

If I remembered correctly more than 5 accounts created on the same ip will be a straight ban. Not sure if things have changed. 

Not completely true but for the most part past 5 banned accounts you will start getting banned in about I would say 1/3 to 1/2 the time it took for the first account.

Alright so i got banned on another acc after completing tut island and doing quests to get 7 qp

the ban is for Macroing but had osbot closed was using regular client, spoofed my mac before cleaned .dat files also running vpn with diff ips each time,  why am i getting pinpointed out when im not even botting ? lol

literally first 20mins of having the account , i dont know what to do can't even make a new acc lmao

Edited by Lazrz

25 minutes ago, Lazrz said:

Alright so i got banned on another acc after completing tut island and doing quests to get 7 qp

the ban is for Macroing but had osbot closed was using regular client, spoofed my mac before cleaned .dat files also running vpn with diff ips each time,  why am i getting pinpointed out when im not even botting ? lol

literally first 20mins of having the account , i dont know what to do can't even make a new acc lmao

What'd you do to piss someone off at Jagex? lol.