Game of Thrones

Maldesto

Do you watch Game of Thrones?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch Game of Thrones?

Watched all 8 seasons in a month or so - I absolutely loved it.

59 minutes ago, ez11 said:

HBO wanted 9 or 10 seasons 10 episodes each and the writers couldnt be bothered to do 8 full seasons. Pretty obvious they couldnt be bothered to give the show a proper ending after they realised how hard it was to work without book material

Yeah I was kind of annoyed that season 7 only had 7 episodes instead of 10.

3 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Hey OSBot, Do you guys watch Game of Thrones? I am considering to start this weekend with my wife. We have never watched and think we might give it a shot. How many episodes will it take before I get hooked? I heard the first episodes aren't great and may turn it off before realizing how good it is.

Dude you have to watch it, its so much fucking, ducking, sucking, ditching, lieing, tricking, dicking, bitching and freaking in that show as well as betrayal. 

Edited by StickTalk

2 hours ago, ez11 said:

HBO wanted 9 or 10 seasons 10 episodes each and the writers couldnt be bothered to do 8 full seasons. Pretty obvious they couldnt be bothered to give the show a proper ending after they realised how hard it was to work without book material

HBO gave them that option, yes. Also this season could've been split into 10 episodes but they decided to do 6 longer ones instead. However the fact of the matter is, they're out of material. These lads are great at bringing books to life or whatever you call it but they're mediocre at best when it comes to writing shit themselves. People have been torching them non-stop for this season, imagine dragging it out for another 2 they'd be hated worse than the lovechild of Joffrey and Ramsay combined. 

5 minutes ago, LeBron said:

HBO gave them that option, yes. Also this season could've been split into 10 episodes but they decided to do 6 longer ones instead. However the fact of the matter is, they're out of material. These lads are great at bringing books to life or whatever you call it but they're mediocre at best when it comes to writing shit themselves. People have been torching them non-stop for this season, imagine dragging it out for another 2 they'd be hated worse than the lovechild of Joffrey and Ramsay combined. 

cant argue with that

But still ending the white walker plot they hyped up for 7 seasons in 1 episode is just a joke. 

all these haters l0l. the only episode I didn't like this season was the last one which was because they made danny's personality so out of character. The episodes before them were great! Honestly a lot of haters are from the ppl who read the books (who cares about the book lmao). Also George shared the ending with D&D so ppl who said they have nothing to go off isn't quite accurate.

Back to the original post, yes i recommend Game Of Thrones very good!

55 minutes ago, Easy Money said:

all these haters l0l. the only episode I didn't like this season was the last one which was because they made danny's personality so out of character. The episodes before them were great! Honestly a lot of haters are from the ppl who read the books (who cares about the book lmao). Also George shared the ending with D&D so ppl who said they have nothing to go off isn't quite accurate.

Back to the original post, yes i recommend Game Of Thrones very good!

its not hating its criticism, as i said before i love the show just this year is very weak and not as good as it has been and you can tell that by the bad story telling in it so far.