Thicc Imp Killer

Thiccboi

cJXHu0q.png

Features

Kills Imps in Falador for Beads, Talismans, Ensouled heads,  Champion Scrolls, Chef hats, and Wizard hats.

Banks and returns to Imps when inventory is full

Requirements

Any weapon

NOW ON SDN!

Please report any bugs in the thread below, also feel free to post proggies.

Spoiler

Ocw2KmW.png

Edited by Thiccboi

6 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Whats gp/h rate? :) 

Not entirely sure right now as I wrote this last night, I saw a video of someone killing imps on youtube and he was getting around 100k an hour, but that was 1 hitting them with range. I ran it on a fresh level 3 account and it was getting around 50k an hour in F2P after the stats hit about 20/20/20. 

could be a lot more now with ensouled heads. although I don't think many people will be killing imps for money on members worlds lol.

Edited by Thiccboi

1 hour ago, Thiccboi said:

Not entirely sure right now as I wrote this last night, I saw a video of someone killing imps on youtube and he was getting around 100k an hour, but that was 1 hitting them with range. I ran it on a fresh level 3 account and it was getting around 50k an hour in F2P after the stats hit about 20/20/20. 

could be a lot more now with ensouled heads. although I don't think many people will be killing imps for money on members worlds lol.

Yeah, this is only for f2p :D 100k/h is quite decent, but i think it depends a lot. If you get a lot of beads it will take a lot of time to sell them to make that profit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/28/2019 at 9:20 AM, mbett150 said:

how long should i run it if im on my main

dont bot accounts you're not willing to lose. I was fine doing it in 1-2 hr increments, new acct i used it 3 days straight at 4 hrs+ n it's fine 3 weeks later... up to you really I wouldn't run this on an account over 30 cb if ya dont wana look suspicious

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...